Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've just seen it again in more detail and the follow through was way over the top.

Yep. Bet he doesn't do the "Oh my, my trailing leg seems to have gone right into your leg" trick on his teammates in training.

Guest BooBoo

Icke- she's been sound with me to be fair. Based in New York but knows a lot about French football and links to relevant news.

In Hollywood he'd recover with 7-8 games to go and single handedly drag us out of the relegation zone. His last minute winner against West Brom on the final day sparks a pitch invasion and as he is being lifted on somebody's shoulders he declares over the microphone "I love Newcastle. I'm staying. ADRIAAAAAAAAN".

As much as this sucks, there might still be time to rescue us. The HBA story continues....

I agree that he shouldn't be punished in retrospect. The tackle was a bad one and should have been dealt with at the time but it wasn't. The tackle was the tackle, it was a bad one the damage it did shouldn't be converted into a 10 match ban or something stupid like that after the event.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

In Hollywood he'd recover with 7-8 games to go and single handedly drag us out of the relegation zone. His last minute winner against West Brom on the final day sparks a pitch invasion and as he is being lifted on somebody's shoulders he declares over the microphone "I love Newcastle. I'm staying. ADRIAAAAAAAAN".

As much as this sucks, there might still be time to rescue us. The HBA story continues....

Goal IV!

"A game of two Arfas"

Guest BooBoo

Can De Jong be banned now seeing as he didn't even get a yellow for the incident?

Yes I think so. Because he wasn't carded at the time, the FA can impose sanctions afterwards

Guest Stephen927

Can De Jong be banned now seeing as he didn't even get a yellow for the incident?

Yes I think so. Because he wasn't carded at the time, the FA can impose sanctions afterwards

Oh aye, got it the wrong way round.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

The referees are failing to protect the players this season seems to be getting out of hand, I wonder if it will have a long term effect on HBA's confidence :(

If he's back around February, I cling to the hope that he'll do enough in the remaining games to make Hughton force the dosh out of Ashley even if he's not played 25 games. It ain't over 'til it's over, I love you Ben Arfa.