Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

How the fuck can that wanker De Jong not get punished? Sure, he didnt in the game, but he broke a players fucking leg. I fail to see how the FA cant put some sort of punishment on a player who does that with a wreckless challenge?

They hardly ever do post-game, unfortunately. It'd just undermine the position of the referees. I can remember when Morgan cracked that Ipswich player's skull open following a deliberate elbow... his booking remained after the inquest, even though it was the most disgusting challenge of the season. Load of rubbish really but i suppose they've got to do it.

it wasn;t delt with by the ref so i think the FA can review it

Aye, that's a good point, actually.....

It seems to be the way though. Cunty players often cripple (or try to RE: Henry) our players and it gets brushed under the carpet and we're told "So and so isn't like that. He's a good lad." Then eventually after they damage other players people start to open their fucking eyes.

Genuinely gutted by this.

Despite the fact some people have gone a bit overboard with him so far, he is without doubt one of the most exciting players we've had in a long time, and now it looks like he has most likely pulled on our shirt for the last time.

This is still killing me.

A mixture of anger, apathy and just a gutted feeling inside.

He was the missing piece in the jigsaw - I know we've got Tiote, but it feels like we're back to exactly where we started in the summer - we've got not attacking spark in midfield (although Jonas did very well in that role today).

Dreading work tomorrow; the Mackems are going to have a field day with this like.

I'm getting tired of reading posts like this. Don't be pals with them if you can't take it.

???

Guest BooBoo

Our attack is back to our Championship sides. It's a lot to ask for them to punch above their weight on a regular basis.

Guest Heneage

Our attack is back to our Championship sides. It's a lot to ask for them to punch above their weight on a regular basis.

Blackpool.....

Dreading work tomorrow; the Mackems are going to have a field day with this like.

I'm getting tired of reading posts like this. Don't be pals with them if you can't take it.

Eh? Who said I'm pals with them? They know I'm a big Newcastle fan and they are big Sunderland fans, we exchange comments on what is happening at each others clubs. Nowt to do with being pals.

Also, you're 'tired' of reading posts like this? Yeah, cause there's tons of them on this forum like......not.

It's pointless to compare us to Blackpool. They have absolutely nothing to lose, whilst there is alot of expectation and media attention around us.

If they lose, everyone expects them too. If they win, then fantastic.

Guest BooBoo

The monday morning mackems at work theme gets mentioned frequently.

I've got the City fans tomorrow. Anyone says a word, they will incur my wrath.

Guest GeordieAce

Feel like I've lost a bit of love for the game after today. From the Ben Arfa injury to the two bad decisions that cost us the game. Essentially the worst case scenario you could possibly imagine all in one game of football.

The monday morning mackems at work theme gets mentioned frequently.

I've got the City fans tomorrow. Anyone says a word, they will incur my wrath.

You going to go all De Jong on them?