Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

moonpig.com

And he’s currently at the Manchester Royal Infirmary – Oxford Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M13 9WL –  Telephone 0161 276 1234

moonpig.com

And he’s currently at the Manchester Royal Infirmary – Oxford Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M13 9WL –  Telephone 0161 276 1234

Stalker...though i've seen far far worse on here.  :lol:

You reckon he'll be there much longer? Would have thought he'd have been out by now, if not surely a matter of a day or so.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Go on, Pedro, call them up and ask to speak to Hatem! I'm sure fast drunk Geordie must sound vaguely like a dialect of French spoke in Southern France.

Long heavy sigh.

There's really no consistency from the FA.

yes there is, we aren't one of the big boys anymore so they couldn't give a fuck, had it been on frank lampard or gerrard you know exactly what would have happened, very consisitent and predictable.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

However Atkinson could be demoted to the Championship and they will both now be well and truly in the spot light

"As far as I know, he didn't even come to say sorry after the match," José Enrique, the Newcastle defender, said. "They should ban De Jong until Ben Arfa can play again. De Jong shouldn't be allowed to play football. His tackle was criminal. He already injured another player (Holden) last season. If it was [Wayne] Rooney who was injured instead of Ben Arfa, they would make an example of him.

"I think it's very good that the Holland coach has left him out of the squad. But Newcastle have been left with just two wingers until the January transfer window. It's hurt us. The referee was laughable; the worst I have seen. He didn't even give a foul for the challenge. De Jong is one of those players who walks a tightrope every time he plays."

Fully expect Jose to get reprimanded by the FA for those comments btw.

i don't think they can ban him, be nice if he said "so fuck, de jong's a cunt and the refs a joke, fine me again if you want!"

"As far as I know, he didn't even come to say sorry after the match," José Enrique, the Newcastle defender, said. "They should ban De Jong until Ben Arfa can play again. De Jong shouldn't be allowed to play football. His tackle was criminal. He already injured another player (Holden) last season. If it was [Wayne] Rooney who was injured instead of Ben Arfa, they would make an example of him.

"I think it's very good that the Holland coach has left him out of the squad. But Newcastle have been left with just two wingers until the January transfer window. It's hurt us. The referee was laughable; the worst I have seen. He didn't even give a foul for the challenge. De Jong is one of those players who walks a tightrope every time he plays."

:clap:

i don't think they can ban him, be nice if he said "so fuck, de jong's a cunt and the refs a CHEAT, fine me again if you want!"

fyp

The fucking cheating bastards

The irony. :(

the FA will Ban him and Give Demong a medal for Playing for a Rich club tbh.

City have already rewarded him with an improved contract.  Cunts.