Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Aye,I wouldn't risk him against the animals that are Tamas and Olsson tbh.

What, ever?

Not sure I agree entirely with the molly-cuddling of HBA. If he is genuinely fit, let him play. Obviously, if he isn't that's another question but if you start pulling him from games where the opposition are a bit rough you're going to end up pulling him from a lot of games.

Agree .. the last thing he needs is to feel we do not have faith in him being able to cope with the rough stuff, if he has the confidence to face them then he should.

What, ever?

Not sure I agree entirely with the molly-cuddling of HBA. If he is genuinely fit, let him play. Obviously, if he isn't that's another question but if you start pulling him from games where the opposition are a bit rough you're going to end up pulling him from a lot of games.

Agree .. the last thing he needs is to feel we do not have faith in him being able to cope with the rough stuff, if he has the confidence to face them then he should.

Next season yes, but if we are safe then there would be no point at all.

What, ever?

Next season yes, but if we are safe then there would be no point at all.

I hate that.. the point is winning the game, what if WBA need a result to stay up ?.. its our job to field our strongest 11, also the fans will want to see him play.

So we pay good money for a subscription and then we're suppose to tell you all the candy you cheap b******  :rant:

Yeh, season ticket holder should get free access tbh

I don't ask you to do a live update in the match thread on every game you go to tho  :coolsmiley:

I'll give you a brief outline after though. Can't do it during the match , Mike Ashley has put a forcefield around St.James so people can't Internet in the stadium [/conspiracy theory]

Seen Hatem the other day like. He wore a beret, drinking wine and eating frogs legs. For some reason he was painting the Tyne bridge with onions around his neck.

Strange.. most of the time its munching cheese and waving white flags

Seen Hatem the other day like. He wore a beret, drinking wine and eating frogs legs. For some reason he was painting the Tyne bridge with onions around his neck.

Strange.. most of the time its munching cheese and waving white flags

Maybe, like a fine wine he has matured?

probably unlikely that he has lost his silly acceleration as you've mentioned before, fingers crossed,

I hope to god that he will have the same crazy ability as before, that he hasn't lost any of it

Please don't come back all Alan Smith. Please don't come back all Alan Smith.  Please don't come back all Alan Smith.  Please don't come back all Alan Smith.