Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The cunt knows fuck all. It's because he's a cunt. A know nothing cunt. Just like all these cunts spouting their mouths off with their bollocks 'insight'. They know cunting fuck all.

Cunts.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/1/21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

The cunt knows fuck all. It's because he's a cunt. A know nothing cunt. Just like all these cunts spouting their mouths off with their bollocks 'insight'. They know cunting fuck all.

Cunts.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/1/21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfvIH9CTJ__pa8DT-b5f_-70valEQV0wvF3KJUyMuXC2PlkYNBAQ&t=1

Guest johnson293

He is good mates with alot of the players and staff,  Carroll, Barton, Nolan, Harper, Taylor, Carver etc all do work for him as well as numerous ex players.  I would imagine his sources are pretty reliable.

Wonder how much they will tell him in future, if he's gonna start leaking stuff like that on Twitter.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

These days there's basically no difference between sports journalists and people who tell you rumours in the pub. They're equal to me.

:thup:

He's been in films.

well as his job is an actor i would imagine he would be.

I thought he was a doorman for Tiger Tiger?

Think he's stopped doing that now,  he's moved into VIP security. 

He is good mates with alot of the players and staff,  Carroll, Barton, Nolan, Harper, Taylor, Carver etc all do work for him as well as numerous ex players.  I would imagine his sources are pretty reliable.

Wonder how much they will tell him in future, if he's gonna start leaking stuff like that on Twitter.

That was what i was going to say,  then again he may have got this info whether true or not off someone else.  My main point was to try and balance it up, the likes of Sewelly were slating him for what he's said but i was just saying that through what he does he gets plenty of info.  What i will say though is he its true and Steve knows then Lee Ryder will also know!!

The thing is, he is a well known Toon fan, a lot of fans follow him on twitter, some know he has connections to some players.

So him coming out with..

"stevewraith steve wraith

Have heard on the grapevine to that a well known frenchman at our club is not the player he was before injury....more good news"

He should know better, that can do no good at all for player or club... boils my piss it does.

Sewelly, I was absolutely delighted to see you'd changed that horrendous 'chiken' avatar - and even thought your new one was amusing....

until I suddenly noticed all that may be missing was the Mr.

:angry:

Once again, having not played since his injury how would anyone know?

The rumour started on RTG and it looks to have been relayed by Wraith via Twitter. The rumour 'quotes' suggest that his leg hasn't fused properly and his leg is now bent, so going by the rumours, his problem would be nowt to do with playing, as he's just 'crippled' and couldn't play a match anyway. Doesn't seem quite right though, this type of problem would've been flagged ages ago imo and if his leg wasn't straight, surely he wouldn't have returned to train at all, as it's a pretty serious problem.

Once again, having not played since his injury how would anyone know?

The rumour started on RTG and it looks to have been relayed by Wraith via Twitter. The rumour 'quotes' suggest that his leg hasn't fused properly and his leg is now bent, so going by the rumours, his problem would be nowt to do with playing, as he's just 'crippled' and couldn't play a match anyway. Doesn't seem quite right though, this type of problem would've been flagged ages ago imo and if his leg wasn't straight, surely he wouldn't have returned to train at all, as it's a pretty serious problem.

That just means that the ball will travel in a corkscrew manner, confounding opponents

/royoftherovers