Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest The_Optimistic

Ben Arfa will be No.10 next season according to a friend whom is friends with the kit man.  Although the club shop will tell you 37...

Any word on when we will see training pics?

pre-saison programme NUFC ?

The players reported back for pre season training today.

Some of them. The rest will report for training tomorrow and Wednesday, and the first training session will be on Thursday according to co.uk.

Any word on when we will see training pics?

pre-saison programme NUFC ?

The players reported back for pre season training today.

Some of them. The rest will report for training tomorrow and Wednesday, and the first training session will be on Thursday according to co.uk.

Aye just seen that, it seems the first team squad are coming in a few at time to undergo various fitness and strength tests.

Guest benarfaNUFC

Ben Arfa will be No.10 next season according to a friend whom is friends with the kit man.  Although the club shop will tell you 37...

Ben arfa is biggest fan of maradona 10

Don't think I've ever got a name on the back of a toon top. It's mainly because I'm convinced they'll immediately leave.

Absolutely no problem with anybody that does, though. It's things like:

TOON

LIFE

and

I

MACKEMS

That I find embarrassing on the back of shirts.

That bothers me the most.

I've gotten names on two of my Newcastle tops, one was Beye who left the season after, and one was Enrique who will probably leave the season after. I should probably never get a name again.

I've gotten names on two of my Newcastle tops, one was Beye who left the season after, and one was Enrique who will probably leave the season after. I should probably never get a name again.

Get 2 more shirts, one with Smith, one with Shola. :thup:

Fucking hell. Couldn't think of much worse than consciously buying a shirt with Smith on the back. The thought that there IS fans amongst our support that will possibly do that this summer sends shivers down my spine.

f***ing hell. Couldn't think of much worse than consciously buying a shirt with Smith on the back. The thought that there IS fans amongst our support that will possibly do that this summer sends shivers down my spine.

:wat:

Get 2 more shirts, one with Smith, one with Shola. :thup:

How devastating for my self-confidence though. It would be great to see them gone, but having to wear the shirts until then would be emotionally draining.

Guest Geordiesned

I agree with the "non numbers" crew, always thought it a bit silly to have names on the back, probably doesn't help that I'm older than the majority.

But if you like it why not, who the f*** am I to preach what is and isn't...Slaps himslef solly...blurp

I stopped buying replica shirts a number of years ago but did invest in top from TOFFS last season that makes the odd appearance. I actually think the current strips look better with a name and number due to the large panel they have on the back.

I agree with the "non numbers" crew, always thought it a bit silly to have names on the back, probably doesn't help that I'm older than the majority.

But if you like it why not, who the f*** am I to preach what is and isn't...Slaps himslef solly...blurp

I stopped buying replica shirts a number of years ago but did invest in top from TOFFS last season that makes the odd appearance. I actually think the current strips look better with a name and number due to the large panel they have on the back.

People should mention the back panel more.

Guest Haris Vuckic

f***ing hell. Couldn't think of much worse than consciously buying a shirt with Smith on the back. The thought that there IS fans amongst our support that will possibly do that this summer sends shivers down my spine.

Buy Ameobi shirt, he will never leave NUFC... :thup:

I watched a documentary the other day about our trip to Carlisle last July. There were a couple of dickheads with his name and number on the back of their 09-10 tops. Incredible.