Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

That goal against Everton, man. After the whole saga and all the hype, to go and do that on your full debut, unreal. I didn't cheer, I let out a full on pleasure moan, then the fat bald bloke stood next to me grabbed me round the head and started jumping up and down, that was interesting.

Was watching it at work and one of our regulars is an Everton supporter. "PUT PRESSURE ON HIM", he shouted just before Ben Arfa shot. I was just gasping at what a fantastic strike it was.

That goal against Everton, man. After the whole saga and all the hype, to go and do that on your full debut, unreal. I didn't cheer, I let out a full on pleasure moan, then the fat bald bloke stood next to me grabbed me round the head and started jumping up and down, that was interesting.

Was watching it at work and one of our regulars is an Everton supporter. "PUT PRESSURE ON HIM", he shouted just before Ben Arfa shot. I was just gasping at what a fantastic strike it was.

Everyone in our section of the ground just sort of stopped and then started cheering. No one expected it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so excited! Fuck all this money shit, this is what football is all about. Getting excited about watching players like this guy play!! Cant fucking wait.

I know it's a hated cliche but he really is going to be like a new signing when we think he was signed in January with us knowing full well it'd be mainly for this season.

I think in HBA's case that cliche is totally justified. I won't be able to restrain the jizz when he waltzes through the Arsenal defence and opens our scoring for the season.

I know it's a hated cliche but he really is going to be like a new signing when we think he was signed in January with us knowing full well it'd be mainly for this season.

I think in HBA's case that cliche is totally justified. I won't be able to restrain the jizz when he waltzes through the Arsenal defence and opens our scoring for the season.

It has all the elements of a cracking game, do you think it will be Sky's opener?

It has all the elements of a cracking game, do you think it will be Sky's opener?

nailed on i'd think, especially with the memories of the 4-4 so that take care of the ridiculous pre game hype then asrenal have a euro qualifier the following week so they'll not want his whining kicking off too early by making them play on sat evening,sunday or monday.

theres a rumour doing the rounds our game against the mackems could be moved to a monday (no dates mentioned thus getting round the fixture mularkey)

We will beat Arsenal.

If they've got something of a patchwork team after the departure of Clichy, Nasri and possibly Cesc come the first day I'd fancy our chances. Ben Arfa against their shaky defence should be a good watch. :snod:

We will beat Arsenal.

If they've got something of a patchwork team after the departure of Clichy, Nasri and possibly Cesc come the first day I'd fancy our chances. Ben Arfa against their shaky defence should be a good watch. :snod:

Just think there is alot of negative press around Arsenal, that could change mind.

Everyone in our section of the ground just sort of stopped and then started cheering. No one expected it.

And because it was hard to see with all those bloody pillars in the way!  Wasn't sure it had gone in at first.

We will beat Arsenal.

:nods: