Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

EDIT:  Didn't read the earlier post.

I'd imagine he means the lack of any denial from Hughton suggests we're in for him, not that we really need that considering all the other info.

Right, fair doos. :thup:

Fingers crossed. If this deal works out exactly as the title suggests, it's a seriously fucking good signing. We'll have seriously pulled the rabbit out of the hat with this one if it comes off.

Would be an amazing deal IMO, still not sure if we'll really pull it off.  I just hope the people in charge realise just how good a deal this can be and don't waste a moment in getting everything sorted, because to miss out on it would be sickening.

Guest Heneage

It's been confirmed in numerous articles and even on TV that the President made these comments. I'm confused what more you need...

Guest Stephen927

Well if we don't get him that's 64 pages wasted!

I can't recall a rumour going 64 pages without it actually happening.

Ready to be corrected..

Nile Ranger thread had like 70 pages or something before he made his first team bow. 100+ before his first goal. :lol:

It's been confirmed in numerous articles and even on TV that the President made these comments. I'm confused what more you need...

Until he is photographed with a Newcastle shirt then doubts will remain. I hope he signs officially before international duty, don't want this to be dragged out any longer.

Ready to be corrected..

Nile Ranger thread had like 70 pages or something before he made his first team bow. 100+ before his first goal. :lol:

Sale thread went to 643 pages......the sale that didn't happen!!!

Guest malandro

Them 643 pages were non-stop. Glued to it i was.

Never have the same points been repeated so much.

I blame the media. They claimed ‘a deal to buy the club was expected to go through next week’ every week for the entire summer.

Guest zinaldo1982

So the fee has been agreed but we have to accept to pay his wages if we want this to happen or otherwise marseille won't allow him to come,damn he is on £50000 a week and given that rubbish like coloccini no offence are on £80000 a week then we can make the effort because if he does well and we do manage to buy for £6 millions then we should be able to sell him for at least 12 the summer after.

Ready to be corrected..

Should have been locked and hall of famed before he became a hate object tbh. Glory of the first pages is ruined by the latest pages and his behaviour now. :(

'behaviour'? What have I missed? All I've noticed is him being a bit gangster, which is why we all loved him in the first place.

He got fired from Southampton youth academy for alleged burglary of the local area. At first quite a few people on here were slagging him off infact.

Guest Heneage

'behaviour'? What have I missed? All I've noticed is him being a bit gangster, which is why we all loved him in the first place.

He got fired from Southampton youth academy for alleged burglary of the local area. At first quite a few people on here were slagging him off infact.

Some of us still are.  O0

He hadn't even signed for us at that point ffs :lol: Why would that be a reason that he has became a 'hate figure' recently?

In the first place, yeah. But now everybody are all "He can't act like that if he doesn't do stuff on the pitch well enough to act like he does! :frantic:"

I've no doubt Nile is a bit of a knob, most young footballers are. What the fuck must it do to your 19 year old ego when you're playing in front of 45k+ on a semi-regular basis, earning thousands of pounds a week and being idolised by a bunch of wankers on a pokey internet forum? :lol:

He's clearly a bit of a lad and not entirely popular amongst the senior players but he's a saint compared to what he was before we took a chance on him. He was stealing stuff from Southampton and holding people up at knife point for fucks sake. Give him a few years, see if he grows up and if not get rid.

Basically because of rumours that he's a massive ar*e in the changing room, and gets hammered every weekend

Change that "he's" to "he's got" and we could be talking about Nolan.