Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

Liverpool are meant to have made an offer of 9.1 millions pounds for him and marseille are said to be studying it like they did with rubin kazan and hoffeneim offers of  6.2 millions pounds but ben arfa turned them down.

Read it on the omplanete forum.

I'm skipping from page 44...anything happened?

Just what's been in the papers since really.  President of Marseille says they've accepted a 800k Euro loan deal from us and we're supposed to be meeting them today, he said the deal should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Ta.

Guest zinaldo1982

I hope so because i don't like the delay into sealing this deal,the longer we take and bacon face might just go for him instead of buying ozil because for me ben arfa is better than ozil as he works a lot harder as well.

I hope so because i don't like the delay into sealing this deal,the longer we take and bacon face might just go for him instead of buying ozil because for me ben arfa is better than ozil as he works a lot harder as well.

you're not his agent by any chance are you?

Liverpool are meant to have made an offer of 9.1 millions pounds for him and marseille are said to be studying it like they did with rubin kazan and hoffeneim offers of  6.2 millions pounds but ben arfa turned them down.

They are getting that info from an article that was posted on Caught Offside a few days ago, which is essentially just a blog. Complete guesswork from them.

Yeah seen quite a bit of blatantly made up stories on there the past couple of days, why would Liverpool bid £9.1 million when OM have already accepted £6.2m for other clubs? 

Guest zinaldo1982

I mean ozil has always been treated of lazy especially when his team don't have the ball,you could go and watch some of the games when germany were under the pressure and you could see him strolling around not even tracking players that were near him,ben arfa had been accused of this but he has completely changed and is now tracking back a lot more.

Guest zinaldo1982

There is no way he would be coming here wednesday because he would be in norway and i would think the whole of the french squad would be leaving together for norway on tuesday so i would expect him to come on thursday.

They are getting that info from an article that was posted on Caught Offside a few days ago, which is essentially just a blog. Complete guesswork from them.

Yeah seen quite a bit of blatantly made up stories on there the past couple of days, why would Liverpool bid £9.1 million when OM have already accepted £6.2m for other clubs? 

More to the point, where the hell would Lpool get 9.1m from anyhow?

More to the point, where the hell would Lpool get 9.1m from anyhow?

Some blokes who were famous for running over a load of kids I think.

There is no way he would be coming here wednesday because he would be in norway and i would think the whole of the french squad would be leaving together for norway on tuesday so i would expect him to come on thursday.

So why you concerned about the delay if you already know nothing will officially happen until Thursday.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd love to see some of the reactions on here if it didn't happen. Not to say I don't want it do, however.

I'd love to see some of the reactions on here if it didn't happen. Not to say I don't want it do, however.

Think most people would just say 'bugger' and move on.

/I don't think I could stomach the minority whiney posts damning Ashley and Hugtons inability to 'get their man' despite not knowing what the ferk actully happened though.