Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BooBoo

Some indications that Marseilles are trying to change the goalposts and would prefer a straight sale after all.

Some indications that Marseilles are trying to change the goalposts and would prefer a straight sale after all.

Okey :lol:

I think it's been pretty obvious from the start they would prefer a straight sale but Ben Arfa really wants to play in England...

Guest zinaldo1982

it is very simple if we were to pay them the money for a permanent deal then i think they would be happy to let him go but because niang who is 8 years older is also wanting to leave then they would rather sell him and keep ben arfa but i don't think deschamps sees things that way.

Ben arfa is ready to go to a clash if they don't allow him to leave as he clearly dislikes and knows didier won't play him whereas here he would be played so you can understand why he would be willing to go to war with them.

Marseille are a funny club,playing all big and suddenly deciding against selling him,very stupid to alienate a player and then expect him to suddenly want to stay there when you have clearly told him to f..off but all this is on didier.

Okey :lol:

I think it's been pretty obvious from the start they would prefer a straight sale but Ben Arfa really wants to play in England...

Not anymore. He's changed his mind now its getting chilly of an evening.

Guest zinaldo1982

They have to decide on who to sell or loan and if niang leaves then ben arfa will stay and they would use the money to buy a striker but if niang stays then ben arfa will leave but they would rather he did so on the permanent basis,it is that simple.

But ben arfa wants to leave as he doesn't feel like the board have been fair to him and have backed deschamps against him no matter what.

Scott Wilson says on twitter that we're due to meet his representatives this week while RMC Radio reckon Marseille aren't keen to let him go to us and Niang go to Fenerbache. Ben Arfa is ready to fight for his exit apparently though.