Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Got to be dropped!

Unbeaten with the players due back.

No brainer, surely?

Best, Tiote and Obertan straight in.

He got his chance and didn't take it. Back to the bench and better luck next time HBA.

Get back in ya taxi!

Do you work for LA taxis CT?

I had one over the summer who sounds just like you. He absolutely hated Jonas. I bet it was you.

Not me :) ..... But you will find it quite common that most taxi drivers have a superior knowledge on these matters.

We have the free time in-between fares, to consider the facts in much detail allowing us to arrive at comments that at the time seem stupid to the playstation fan at first, and only with time reveal themselves as visionary pearls of wisdom.

How anyone can argue against reverting to the side hat has got us to where we are today, simply beggars belief.

My only concern, raised many times, is indeed the Jonas problem. We can not continue with virtually no attacking threat down the left.

His attacking has always been hit and miss for me, however it is simply just not there at all these days.

Guest Rey Mysterio

I had one over the summer who sounds just like you. He absolutely hated Jonas. I bet it was you.

How anyone can argue against reverting to the side hat has got us to where we are today, simply beggars belief.

If we signed Messi and Ronaldo tomorrow, would you leave them both on the bench? Course you wouldn't.

If we signed Messi and Ronaldo tomorrow, would you leave them both on the bench? Course you wouldn't.

Give over man.  :)

We're not talking Ronaldo or Messi!

Guest Rey Mysterio

Give over man.  :)

We're not talking Ronaldo or Messi!

You said it beggars belief that people would want to change a winning team. Its such a narrow minded argument, the best team to win the next game should be the one selected.

Got to be dropped!

Unbeaten with the players due back.

No brainer, surely?

Best, Tiote and Obertan straight in.

He got his chance and didn't take it. Back to the bench and better luck next time HBA.

Gave away a penalty aswell, even his tracking back is shit.

Fucking hell. When I read some of Christmas Tree's posts, I can only describe the inner battle I'm required to go through to drag my mouse away from the "delete user" button as being akin to a fat lass forcing herself to decline cake while on a diet.

f***ing hell. When I read some of Christmas Tree's posts, I can only describe the inner battle I'm required to go through to drag my mouse away from the "delete user" button as being akin to a fat lass forcing herself to decline cake while on a diet.

:lol:

f***ing hell. When I read some of Christmas Tree's posts, I can only describe the inner battle I'm required to go through to drag my mouse away from the "delete user" button as being akin to a fat lass forcing herself to decline cake while on a diet.

:laugh:

Do it! Give in to temptation. It would save me using the ignore function.

it's the fact he enjoys it so much that pisses me off. And the fact he gets us all talking about him, I know it's counter-productive to even make this claim but if we had some sort of board solidarity to not get involved in debates with him regarding Jonas and Ben Arfa, now even Tiote, it would take away his evident troll enjoyment

Fucking hell. When I read some of Christmas Tree's posts, I can only describe the inner battle I'm required to go through to drag my mouse away from the "delete user" button as being akin to a fat lass forcing herself to decline cake while on a diet.

Sig material right there. :clap: :lol: