Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest VaVaVoom

Sounds like the lads starting then, good stuff. I cant wait till he has the wonder game that wakes everyone in the prem up to who we've got.

Got a strong feeling he'll score against Man Utd.

Me too and maybe Cabaye also in a 2-1 win.

Just seen Wireside's sig :laugh: :thup:

It's obviously touching a nerve with Leeds fan, Dave.

I didn't change your sig, only your username and avatar a while back. Keep telling yourself so if you like though, same as the other stuff.

MOT

No point in telling porkies Dave, he has a degree in Internetz and even runs a successful business from it.

Guest VaVaVoom

Be interesting to see him and Ba up against two CBs who tend to struggle with players running at them.

Looking forward to it actually.

He has a point like, what with probably the most rotationary side in the league, Manchester City, lingering around the bottom of the table.

I find this post tremendously amusing. I can't quite pinpoint if it is the fact that there is a made up word or the notion that Manchester City are subject to a parallel with NUFC. Perhaps it is the failed attempt at sarcasm.

I guess it is the complete package, totally inane.

I'm going to start a "Save The Ben Arfa Thread" appeal, who's with me?

We can sum up 937 pages like:

He's Linked

He's Awol

He's coming

He's the best player in the world

He's injured

Hate De Jongh

Silence

He's back

No he isnt

Now he is

He's crap

Pass to Ba

Give him time

Pass to Ba

WireGate

The end

Has Ba won any headers today?

He's nee Best. Agree with Ronaldo *shudder*. We're playing up to Ba far too early, when we've proved on numerous occasions we can play up the pitch against a pretty lightweight Man Utd midfield. We are good enough, just need the confidence to play.