Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

There is a little thing there saying they are negotiating with marseille which could be the reason for the sudden delay as we all know they would rather sell him.

Ben arfa is in a bad situation he can't be seen making too many bad noised especially with the new national team coach talking about respect but he also knows that deschamps if he could,would never start him so what does he do.

I am sure even if we pay the money to buy and he flops there would be enough teams to buy him back for at least half what we paid for him.

Unless he says no, I want to go to that club over there on loan. Ya?

Guest zinaldo1982

But he is only after play time so if didier assures him that he is going to play then,you can be sure he is going to stay,the only way he would leave would if we offered more money than they would receive next year.

Marseille are being pretty naive if this is true like. Player states that he wants to play in England. So they start trying to flog him to a team in the Portuguese league. Um yeah he's gonna go for that.

But he is only after play time so if didier assures him that he is going to play then,you can be sure he is going to stay,the only way he would leave would if we offered more money than they would receive next year.

You his agent? You seem very keen to increase the fee......

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Christ, he's ambitious. Starts of wanting to play for the Toon, then in the Premier League, now for England.

It seems there are so many different things going on that can effect this deal, Marseille are of course wanting as much from this deal as they can get. A nice chunk for a loan of a good fee if they  sell, but also they need to make sure their squad is not left short.

They player can only have so much say in what happens, he may  refuse to agree terms of a permanent deal, but a loan deal will awash be down to the club to sort.

I can see this going tits up unless we decide to buy him.

Guest neesy111

Marseille are being pretty naive if this is true like. Player states that he wants to play in England. So they start trying to flog him to a team in the Portuguese league. Um yeah he's gonna go for that.

Clubs can do whatever they want, too much player power!  He signed a multi year contract with them.

Now it looks like we are going to have to make them an offer of a permanent deal for them to let him leave because they need the cash and are not liking the loan fee we are paying them for him whereas if we were to at least offer them 5.5 to 6 millions maybe they would be willing to let him,especially that ben arfa is keen on coming here.

Remember they want to buy alou diarra for £6.2m so it would help them a lot if we made that offer.

Zinaldo, you need to stop posting your interpretation of news articles as if they are fact. Every time I read one of your posts I look for the news article relating to it and it doesn't say anything remotely like that  :lol:

I'm not having a go, just saying  :lol:

He's full of shit.

Clubs can do whatever they want, too much player power!  He signed a multi year contract with them.

:kinnear: That statement is a massive contradiction.

:kinnear: That statement is a massive contradiction.

This neesy person is absolutely insane

:lol:

Now it looks like we are going to have to make them an offer of a permanent deal for them to let him leave because they need the cash and are not liking the loan fee we are paying them for him whereas if we were to at least offer them 5.5 to 6 millions maybe they would be willing to let him,especially that ben arfa is keen on coming here.

Remember they want to buy alou diarra for £6.2m so it would help them a lot if we made that offer.

Zinaldo, you need to stop posting your interpretation of news articles as if they are fact. Every time I read one of your posts I look for the news article relating to it and it doesn't say anything remotely like that  :lol:

I'm not having a go, just saying  :lol:

totally agreed

if they've accepted our loan bid, are they allowed to go back on that?

i just hope ben arfa doesn't realise that Benfica are as much of a shop window to the elite clubs as we are....with the bonus of champions league. porto and benfica have sold loads of quality players over the last few years.

There is another meeting between us and OM planned for Friday in case people missed that.

Where you read that :)

It was in the Equipe article that said we'd had today's meeting cancelled.