Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Haha Inter signed him? Great left-back haha. He won't stop running and better than Chivu.

On loan till the end of the season, 4 million Euro fee agreed. Santon goes on loan the other way till the end of the season.

Inter are truly Internazionale.  :aww:

Bit disappointed we never ended up with him but hope he gets a decent shot at Inter. Really like him as a player and I've yet to be unimpressed when watching him. Good fee too, could be a steal.

Haha Inter signed him? Great left-back haha. He won't stop running and better than Chivu.

On loan till the end of the season, 4 million Euro fee agreed. Santon goes on loan the other way till the end of the season.

Inter are truly Internazionale.  :aww:

wonder why the fee is so low. 4m is nowt!

One less suitor for wor Jose at least ;)

Anyone got a soft spot for Napoli??

I'm moving to Naples in August, hopefully will have Champs League football to look forward too next year.   :celb:

Aye, I like them. Great to see them ripping shit up this year.

Anyone got a soft spot for Napoli??

I'm moving to Naples in August, hopefully will have Champs League football to look forward too next year.   :celb:

Hope you like pizza and crime.

Crime? Why go to Italy when you can just pop down to Sinners?

Guest Heneage

I know I'm a plastic italian, only qualifying because I ordered a pizza once and know the words to 'only one cornetto'

but Naples is a hole, the crime levels are RyanDonkulous.

Guest Heneage

Oh yeah they love their Football, and they have a team to be proud of to be honest.

I just wonder if they'll be able to resist big money bids.

Loved naples, great pizza, shit hole sure, but to visit it and go to Pompeij and so on was cool.

There pizza is much better than the ones in Parma, Milano, Rome, Venezia and so forth. Best pizza ive eaten in italy;) So much cheeeeeseee :thup:

Loved naples, great pizza, shit hole sure, but to visit it and go to Pompeij and so on was cool.

There pizza is much better than the ones in Parma, Milano, Rome, Venezia and so forth. Best pizza ive eaten in italy;) So much cheeeeeseee :thup:

Aye. I loved Pompei.