Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Kharja may be an average player but he's a step up from Muntari. Atleast he uses his brain and passes with some intelligence.

I do not find it believable that Muntari has declined to the point where Kharja is preferable. :lol: The boy was fantastic his first time in Italy and England. I really don't even understand why how Kharja has ended up at a big club.

Kharja may be an average player but he's a step up from Muntari. Atleast he uses his brain and passes with some intelligence.

I do not find it believable that Muntari has declined to the point where Kharja is preferable. :lol: The boy was fantastic his first time in Italy and England. I really don't even understand why how Kharja has ended up at a big club.

Muntari is absolutely atrocious. Kharja has contributed more in 2 games than Sulley did for the last season and a half.

Incidentally, can somebody explain me all the crazy loans in the Calcio? Genoa loaning Kharja and Boateng to the two Milan clubs?

The transfers in Italy are absolutely bemusing at the best of times. Loans, co-ownerships, blind bid auctions, dodgy swaps. Allsorts of craziness.

I actually don't have a clue with Genoa, they seem to be the club with the most bizarre transfer dealings, although they seem to have a good relationship with Inter.

Still in the car park trying to get out of the ground.

Shit game. Neither side deserved it. Bari had the better attacking plays but lacked quality.

Inter were just dour. Deserved nothing more than a point. Never got out of first gear.

Once again, just let me emphasise how shit Inter were last night.

The ludicrousness of it was only surpassed by the fact Okaka is paid professional footballer. Can't believe some were hoping to sign him for Newcastle this transfer window. There is honestly not a single striker on the Newcastle books I'd put behind this joker.