Joey Barton marches into Spain and takes control of the Teresa Herrera Trophy

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Canny first half over all, first time I have seen Perch play - not massively impressed but hasn't done much wrong.  Hope Taylor doesn't become a full first team player in the near future though.  Brilliant half from Collocini and loving Routledge on the right.

Not a bad half really. Depor have had some good passing play, but we've been pretty solid in formation and pretty much left them with very few chances, most being from outside the box and skied.

Our obvious weak spot is Ryan Taylor at RB, who is trying to be too fancy with some of his passes missing the obvious simple pass. I think Xisco has been pretty poor and has left Jose to clean up a few times.

Coloccini and Perch to an extent have been solid at the back and Barton and Guthrie are doing the job in midfield.. cleaning up and Barton is trying to spread the play.

Carroll and Best aren't really holding the ball up but then again they have had much to play with.

If we put Jonas on the left and possibly but Nolan just behind Carroll I think we could create a few decent chances. Maybe pop tavenier at the back and swap it around accordingly.

Guest Heneage

I thought Depor had scored for a second, then I realised it was Espanyol against Depor from a few years back. :lol:

Decent first half,  looking pretty good defensively,  individuals doing there jobs and the team unit defending well but still alot of room for improvement with the attacking side of our game,  although Best and Carroll could/should've both put away headers near the end of the half.