Joey Barton marches into Spain and takes control of the Teresa Herrera Trophy

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would be cool to replace Best with Ferguson and put Xisco up front, two nippy wingers on the pitch.

Aye, I'd be happy with that.

Either Ferguson or Jonas on for Best. What the hell is with Ferguson though, he seems to have come from nowhere and jumped ahead of all our youngsters... Hughton has already said he rates him highly.

Playing much better than I thought we would. Thought it was going to be like the Mallorca tournament a couple of years ago, where we hardly managed a shot.

Does it go to penalties if its like this after 90 mins?

Well not bad but not great either.

Defense - pretty good actually

Midfield - Need a quality attacking midd

Up top - Xisco's tits

Xisco isn't up top.

You remind me of a Goat in a scuba diving costume.

Best has looked pretty dangerous, fair play to him. In this type of form (and system) i'd rather him on the pitch than Lovenkrands.

That's why I don't think one person has mentioned Lovenkrands since half time. Best has had 2 decent chances , one offside of course. But I think third time lucky. I wouldn't change the attacking options for at least 15mins. See how we start the half.

Best has looked pretty dangerous, fair play to him. In this type of form (and system) i'd rather him on the pitch than Lovenkrands.

That's why I don't think one person has mentioned Lovenkrands since half time. Best has had 2 decent chances , one offside of course. But I think third time lucky. I wouldn't change the attacking options for at least 15mins. See how we start the half.

The commentator has mentioned him, or Lovengrands.

Guest palnese

Playing much better than I thought we would. Thought it was going to be like the Mallorca tournament a couple of years ago, where we hardly managed a shot.

Does it go to penalties if its like this after 90 mins?

I saw the Hertha Berlin game ringside . Smith - Shola up front  ;D Jonas made his debut. We were so bad.

:kasper:

That is amazing coming from you.

Good for Best. I'm rooting for him.

The commentator has mentioned him, or Lovengrands.

I don't speak spanish, so no idea what the commentators are saying. Occasionally I hear Coloccini or Xisco... that's about it!