Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

Barton is the only one seeing passes man. Dear me.

Seeing the pass and actually making it are two different things... I think he looks very unfit

It's the best he's looked for me :lol:

Seeing the pass and actually making it are two different things... I think he looks very unfit

It's the best he's looked for me :lol:

It's the Tache, makes him look like a new man.

I've seen at least two quality passes he's made from deep and I only started watching about fifteen minutes in. Take the blinkers off man.

Perch looks alright.

Terrible in the final third.

No one has had any quality in the final third for us today, that will come though. Bit harsh picking Perch out in particular. He looked alright overall to me.

Guest GallowgateKev

Its the same problem we've been having in the championship, was overlooked by the fact that we were playing pretty shit teams down there, we just don't have enough quality in the final third to make it work.

Exactly!!!!

We just arent good enough for the prem, and as soon as we play the likes of villa and arsenal we will seriosuly be ripped apart!

Guest neesy111

a right back, creative midfielder and a decent striker will make this team look half decent in the premiership

if hughton believes we don't need these, then sadly i think the guy isn't up to it

a right back, creative midfielder and a decent striker will make this team look half decent in the premiership

if hughton believes we don't need these, then sadly i think the guy isn't up to it

Where are you supposing Hughton magics this £15m up from?

Fuck's sake man, anything to criticise the guy. It's pathetic.

Don't get me wrong I am not writing Barton or Perch off but I would change it.. Guthrie has spent a lot of tome covering for when Barton gives away/loses the ball... Perch needs time to settle and he WILL get it but the last thing he needs to be feeling to much pressure.

If this was a league or cup game and not a friendly I would not change it but these games are here for players to gain some fitness and sharpness and for the manager to try other things.

Aye. He probably thinks this team is gona win the PL. What a fool.

Harsh on Hughton.. He can only work with what he gets moneywise...

I don't think anyone's played bad at all. Routledge has easily been the best for us imo.

He looked better last week IMO. His crossing today has been poor.

Where are you supposing Hughton magics this £15m up from?

Fuck's sake man, anything to criticise the guy. It's pathetic.

What's the music off your signature off Daveed? Been trying to figure it out for a while and can't get it. Advert?