Anyone Else Convinced....

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Wally_McFool

As it stands with the present crop of players, we are nailed on for a bottom 4 finish, the only question being can we finish top of the bottom four.  :cheesy:

Guest JamesyJazz

That relegation is almost a certainty this season?

We are in my opinion fully reliant on hoping there might be 3 teams who are shiter than us. Wigan v Blackpool looks like we've found 2 of the three.

Wigan, Blackpool, WBA and NUFC. Any three of those four for me.

Nah,in top ten by end of season.Mark my words.

The biggest indicator either way (at present of course) will be how we react to a bit of a pasting last night against Villa. They're good, but not unbeatable.

We're going to lose a lot of games this year and how well we bounce back will decide our fate.

I wouldn't even use the Villa game as a yardstick, I think we'll struggle against sides who can afford quality players and Villa are one of those. Against the poorer teams our midfield might be able to compete and those are the games we should be able to get points.

Guest JamesyJazz

We are in my opinion fully reliant on hoping there might be 3 teams who are shiter than us. Wigan v Blackpool looks like we've found 2 of the three.

Nah,in top ten by end of season.Mark my words.

Long way to go but I'm gonna stand  by my prediction,gloat today, n stick two fingers up to the pessimists on here.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Without trying to jump on the bandwagon after today, I am feeling more confident. If we can keep Barton fit and playing well, he's a great driving box to box player- If Carroll stays on form and gets goals, and our backline keeps solid, we could achieve a mid table pos. (13th, 14th)

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of injuries we'll surely get and things can be a bit iffy, hopefully not though.

Remember the 2008/2009 season when Le Tissier thought we would be the dark horse in the PL and Jonas Gutierrez would be the suprise package.

We then lived on a squad full of overpaid divas, now we have some left but what i look at as a more hungry squad more willing to do the dirty work, hopefully we can surprise a pundit or two this year.

Who in your opinon is an overpaid diva in our squad?

• 4 weeks later...

I stand by my thoughts. Too much shit still at the Club. Hughton not good enough.

I stand by my thoughts. Too much s*** still at the Club. Hughton not good enough.

You should put loads of money on it like Ronaldo then.

...Oh, wait.