Suggest a "Number 10"

Nepharite

Would be lovely if there was another talented young player who was unsettled, wanted to come here, was even a possibility to get on loan with a view to buy, but it's unlikely.  We can't even wrap up a transfer when the player buys the plane tickets and flies here himself, Ashley could fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking his thumb.

Samaras ,vela, that bebe kid man u just got get him on loan

surely the best chance we've got now - someone of his stature if not necessarily him

our club won't even be bothering looking imo, the HBA was most likely agent contact to the club that landed on their doorstep so they tried to exploit OM

Nacho Gonzalez, Hugo Viana? ;)

Hleb? if he`s still out in the wilderness on deadline day with nowhere else to go but Barca B? might have a chance  :laugh2:

but....anyway , would love to see us try for Eduardo Salvio from Atletico Madrid. Rumored to possibly be on his way to Fiorentina on loan though....been impressed whenever I`ve seen him play.

Loan Giovanni from Spurs maybe, unless it's true that Harry wants to give him a chance.

Hleb is of course, available and if I had a car I would drive him personally to Newcastle.

Then go and get yourself a fucking car!  :lol: