Suggest a "Number 10"

Nepharite

Loan Giovanni from Spurs maybe, unless it's true that Harry wants to give him a chance.

Hleb is of course, available and if I had a car I would drive him personally to Newcastle.

Then go and get yourself a fucking car!  :lol:

I've got a car!

Yeah, that's not the point, though. I've go one as well, but it's a long way to drive to Barcelona to pick up Hleb and then to Newcastle.  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Doesnt VI live in New York now or something? Not sure i like the idea of him driving here :undecided:

I just moved back to Barcelona actually, which means Barça will win f*** all from now on :D (I haven't lived here since Rijkaard's first season).

Ahh good stuff mate, win or not you will enjoy it being there more than watching on TV every week. Now get that bloody car running.....

Aye, was kinda shitty seeing all the celebrations on the telly all these years and not going to the Camp Nou. When we won the CL in Rome I went to Times Square and there were like a dozen Catalan tourists celebrating :lol:

But knowing my luck, another barren period is coming (they started winning shitloads as soon as I moved out).

Aye, was kinda shitty seeing all the celebrations on the telly all these years and not going to the Camp Nou. When we won the CL in Rome I went to Times Square and there were like a dozen Catalan tourists celebrating :lol:

But knowing my luck, another barren period is coming (they started winning shitloads as soon as I moved out).

Unfortunately for you, you might be right. Especially because Mourinho is now at Real. Hope not though. Good luck!

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not saying this as a very bad joke, although I wish I was (and I hate bad jokes)..but Routledge. If we sign no one, it'll happen purely because we can play Guthrie or Taylor on the wings.

Sickening, but I can imagine it happening.

Guest Stephen927

Our midfield isn't good enough defensively to accommodate a traditional number 10. Playing Nolan off the front man is the best we'll see at this club.