Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I think what I really enjoy most about Tiote is that he rarely goes to ground for a challenge, he's generally beating the opposition to balls, reading the game and making a challenge, or simply standing his man up and out-muscling him. 

I think what I really enjoy most about Tiote is that he rarely goes to ground for a challenge, he's generally beating the opposition to balls, reading the game and making a challenge, or simply standing his man up and out-muscling him. 

Whatever. That just means he doesn't have the same dedication to the cause that ol' Smithy has.

Whatever. That just means he doesn't have the same dedication to the cause that ol' Smithy has.

Haha! Very true, waht was I thinking.

Agreed - he rarely goes for the slide tackle, which I guess you dont really need to do if you have the awareness, positioning anf strength that he has

Quality player

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/AwesomePossum-AmericanOpossum.jpg

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tiote.jpg

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/147/147331/14733129/jpg/active/729x.jpg

Was just thinking, thank f*** there's no African Cup of Nations this year.

Playing one in 2012 and then in 2013 :facepalm:

Don't worry. By then Chel$ki or $hitty will have bought him for around £20 million.

Was just thinking, thank f*** there's no African Cup of Nations this year.

Playing one in 2012 and then in 2013 :facepalm:

Don't worry. By then Chel$ki or $hitty will have bought him for around £20 million.

Nah. Newcastle for life. Let's get him a french friend (Sow? or another talented guy) and he'll be fine.

Ashley runs his businesses completely separate from each other, which is probably the sensible thing to do.

Let's face it, he won't be spending £10m+ on one player.

Guest palnese

Ashley runs his businesses completely separate from each other, which is probably the sensible thing to do.

Let's face it, he won't be spending £10m+ on one player.

You're right, we can only dream. :snod: