Our game plan vs Chelsea!

Krul

DM Williamson DM DM

DM  DM    DM

DM  Shola  DM

DM = Doesn't matter.

Also, I don't care. I hate football.

Not the worst match to miss tbh.

Disagree. This is the type of match where Tiote normally does really well at. Without him, our central midfield looks piss poor defensively. We could be looking at a hiding here, whereas with Tiote I would have some hope we could nick it..

Disagree. This is the type of match where Tiote normally does really well at. Without him, our central midfield looks p*ss poor defensively. We could be looking at a hiding here, whereas with Tiote I would have some hope we could nick it..

Well he wont get booked anyway.

Disagree. This is the type of match where Tiote normally does really well at. Without him, our central midfield looks p*ss poor defensively. We could be looking at a hiding here, whereas with Tiote I would have some hope we could nick it..

Agreed fully. If he is fit I would hope we could nick a point.

Disagree. This is the type of match where Tiote normally does really well at. Without him, our central midfield looks piss poor defensively. We could be looking at a hiding here, whereas with Tiote I would have some hope we could nick it..

I know it's defeatist but I don't see us doing anything either way. He's going to be important for the rest of the season so I'd sooner see him miss this and get himself right for the Spurs game.

I know it's defeatist but I don't see us doing anything either way. He's going to be important for the rest of the season so I'd sooner see him miss this and get himself right for the Spurs game.

It certainly is defeatist to look at it like that, and I don't think our play away from home merits such a defeatist attitude. I'd sooner miss him at home vs Villa for example than away to Chelsea or Spurs, i.e. where the onus isn't on us to create, but to be solid in defence and counter attack when we can.

It certainly is defeatist to look at it like that, and I don't think our play away from home merits such a defeatist attitude. I'd sooner miss him at home vs Villa for example than away to Chelsea or Spurs, i.e. where the onus isn't on us to create, but to be solid in defence and counter attack when we can.

Our away record has been heavily dependent on having Remy, and to a lesser extent Gouffran in the side. Difficult to see us posing much threat to Chelsea with Shola in there instead of Remy, Tiote or no Tiote.

Again spot on. We've been good away from home because we can sit back a bit and counter - which is also Chelsea's strength which makes it harder for them.

Our away record has been heavily dependent on having Remy, and to a lesser extent Gouffran in the side. Difficult to see us posing much threat to Chelsea with Shola in there instead of Remy, Tiote or no Tiote.

Kept clean sheets in most of our best results.

Guest bimpy474

SSN out for 3 games.

I wonder how that will affect the plans for playing a different style?

Dont really matter seeing as the ball will be sailing over the midfield. You know it might have been a good idea to have bought a CM after selling one as well :lol: