Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

How actually has he played?

Very poor by his standards. Suspect passing and not timing his tackles particularly well. He needs a kick up the arse cos he's letting us down at the moment! Just shows how crucial this guy is to the team.

We're allowed to say if he's having a s**** game, which he is. :lol: No one's saying 'sell him'.

I know, i was just countering an overreaction with another overreaction. He's been ok i think, one mistake leading to a goal shouldnt cloud peoples judgement on how he has peformed overall.

We're allowed to say if he's having a s**** game, which he is. :lol: No one's saying 'sell him'.

I know, i was just countering an overreaction with another overreaction. He's been ok i think, one mistake leading to a goal shouldnt cloud peoples judgement on how he has peformed overall.

But he has been poor today :lol:

But he has been poor today :lol:

I can understand where you are coming from in terms of his usual standards, but comparing him with the rest of the team, hes been ok. Whatever, i'm probably just being kind.

thought he was the same as usual tbh. he plays a very high risk game, usually it comes off and he's a credit to the team, but occasionally it causes problems as it did once or twice today. he did have plenty of good moments though.

Guest neesy111

The guy has 1 flaw in his game in that, he thinks hes got more time than he has when he wins the ball.  While he gets away with it a lot, when he doesn't sometimes it can be fatal like it was today.

Barton has a negative effect o tiote and they both want to stay deep in midfield when we whould be looking for one o them to move forward like Nolan does when in the middle.

A teaM IS THE SUM OF IT'S PARTS NOT JUST THE INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS...

Nolan + Tiote please with barton on right...

Always get the impression that's on the verge of losing his temper.

He did seem to lose his temper once late in the 2nd half.

That was because Balotelli kicked about 3 times before he went down during one passage of play.

Felt he was very unlucky for their second that it hit Nolan's heel