Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Fair play to the Daily Mail for breaking this story yesterday. Probably the least likely source I'd have guessed at

I hope he does an Abdoulaye Faye and turns up in a white suit tomorrow

Reading an FC Twente board, he apparently passes it back to the keeper a lot

Depends if there is a pass on or not.

But didnt twente make the champs league. cant be a bad side then.  Seems odd.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

From wiki:

After his medical it is reported he plans to go out and nail a few Newcastle dirty Newcastle slags with his anaconda wang.

:lol:

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/140729/FC_Twente_bevestigt_vertrek_Tiot.html

FC Twente confirms departure Tioté

Cheik Tioté its last game played for FC Twente. The Tukkers have accepted a bid from Newcastle United leaving only the medical examination is to throw spanner in the works.

Jan van Halst, CEO of Twente, Eredivisie Live in front responding based upon departure Tioté. "It's unfortunate because it is physically real Tioté summit could competitions and overturn. But if a player has put his sights on a departure for England and there is interest than you doing anything more."

The transfer fee paid by Newcastle United for the Ivory Coast international is not known. Previously circulated an asking price of around six million euros for the auditor, who this season until the first base player in Enschede.

Bang, and the deal is done.

Hang about! Could this become another Lionel Perez moment?

I'm glad that we have signed someone, however I'm not going to take it as act untill NUFC themselves confirm it. Hopefully they are waiting to get Ben Arfa so they can announce both the signings at the same time.

"And once there is interest from a club, there is nothing more you can do."

They could have said 10 million or f*** off you geordie c***s

Like Deportivo?

We picked the first option in that case though

Delighted with this. I know only hearsay, but we've been absolutely desperate for some tenacity and steel - aswell as actual quality on the ball, for absolutely ages now. The last we had who was anything close to that ilk, was Scott Parker, and even he blew hot and cold. Not really a great footballer.

I'm chuffed only for the fact the position has been identified as one in desperate need for improvement. Hughton has never failed in this department as yet. We were aching for a RW in January and, surprisingly, we've got one. We're aching for a defensive mid this summer and, surprisingly, we've got one.

Onwards and upwards. A couple more and i'll be extremely confident of survival.