Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I don't believe Pardew at all on this. I'm not expecting him back for the 1st game and wouldn't be be surprised if the hold up was down to more than a simple renewal of an existing permit.

If it is just the procedure then I'd expect Tiote will not be happy with the Mickey Mouse way we've looked after his permit. Clueless. It's about time the press got to the bottom of this - send someone over to Ghana and have a word with him.

I don't believe Pardew at all on this. I'm not expecting him back for the 1st game and wouldn't be be surprised if the hold up was down to more than a simple renewal of an existing permit.

If it is just the procedure then I'd expect Tiote will not be happy with the Mickey Mouse way we've looked after his permit. Clueless. It's about time the press got to the bottom of this - send someone over to Ghana and have a word with him.

What the hell? Is that based on anything?

What the hell? Is that based on anything?

A complete distrust of the owner and his yes men. The season starts in 6 days time and Tiote has already been away for 2 week or so. We know fuck all really over what has happened or what is being done about it. We've been given bare facts and have hardly questioned them at all.

Guest Big Al

I thought that I follow the majority of the news re NUFC but it appears that I'm missing something - please be so kind to summarize for me what is the current situation with Cheik - he is stuck somewhere in Ghana without a UK work permit or what?  :elvis:

Just reading back some of this thread.

Page 14ish onwards, neesy  :facepalm:

Wow. Calling Barton a defensive midfielder, that's just on another level of cluelessness (that's not really a word, is it? :undecided:).

Just reading back some of this thread.

Page 14ish onwards, neesy  :facepalm:

Wow. Calling Barton a defensive midfielder, that's just on another level of cluelessness (that's not really a word, is it? :undecided:).

Even if it's not, I highly doubt Neesy would pull you up for it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Can't wait to see Tiote and Cabaye together, a farce that they've not played a single minute together in pre-season.

Gonna be beautiful. :smitten: