Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Can't wait to see Tioté alongside our new signings.

Like Cabaye has shown in his recent performances I'm more than confident that Tioté will also get back to that level he was once performing at.

:thup:

I love the mad b******.

Tiote was a beast when we played Spurs at home last season. I will always remember AP screaming at him "they can't f***ing handle you", magical moment

Guest loven Mag 11

Loved his game against Man utd, absolute machine . Sure theres a video on that site people refuse to mention which means i am also scared to say.

The mental fucker will be straight in the team IMO.

I hope he is but I reckon Pardew will stick with Perch. In fact, I'm sure of it. Tiote for the bench which, to be fair, he deserves for that new sheep dip barnet.

Loved his game against Man utd, absolute machine . Sure theres a video on that site people refuse to mention which means i am also scared to say.

That's the thing, even when our midfield was fairly weak, he's the one midfielder who matched up against the top teams and looked the equal of theirs. One of the reasons teams like Man U were sniffing around last season. He's been sloppy this season but Perch, well though he's done, isn't anywhere near close in terms of quality.

Guest loven Mag 11
:thup:  Difference is exactly that, people complain he isnt good enough, but on his day, he is unplayable. Granted its once every dozen games at the minute unfortunately.

YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE

YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE

arrest me Dave, for I have sinned  :'(

Guest Slippery Sam

Change a winning team?  Can't see it myself, and why should he [Pardew]?  If the team remains the same it tells everyone that if you do the business you stay in the side. 

So basically what you're saying is when Hatem comes back he should sit on the bench until we lose?

Never did understand this don't change a winning team mentality, if the manager thinks a player coming back is good enough to come into the side then by all means make that change.

Besides its not like we would be making wholesale changes, just one and that one player is streets ahead of Perch who shouldn't be starting anyway.

Change a winning team?  Can't see it myself, and why should he [Pardew]?  If the team remains the same it tells everyone that if you do the business you stay in the side.

Don't agree

If there is a better player coming back from injury then he should be in

Tiote>>>>>>Perch and when he is fit then HBA>>>>>>Jonas

Guest palnese

We'll lose with Perch in the DM role. Bale, Dempsey, Holtby, etc will enjoy the hole.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZzZFu_PN9Fu2Ivl_TcboPRFhl74t1L2pAWQAkN1gXbosTDsaEnw

Guest Slippery Sam

We'll lose with Perch in the DM role. Bale, Dempsey, Holtby, etc will enjoy the hole.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZzZFu_PN9Fu2Ivl_TcboPRFhl74t1L2pAWQAkN1gXbosTDsaEnw

Like Chelsea did? We've just beaten Chelsea and, imo, the same team deserves the chance to take on Spurs.  However, I am not against Tiote coming straight in, it just would give Perch a big lift to say 'well done you're staying in'. 

After Tiote's performances so far this season I'd rather Perch stayed in the side. No doubting Tiote is the better player overall but this season Perch has been better and deserves to keep his place for the time being.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8085/8453499824_42945b8471_b.jpg

:kasper: the calfs look to have a brain of their own ffs  :lol:

Tiote's calves. Sissoko's thighs. Cabaye's chest. Willo's hair. :sweetjesus:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8085/8453499824_42945b8471_b.jpg

:kasper: the calfs look to have a brain of their own ffs  :lol:

Tiote's calves. Sissoko's thighs. Cabaye's chest. Willo's hair. :sweetjesus:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi44h7wFv1rswedy.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275183/Cheick-Tiote-set-return-Newcastle.html

Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote is due to make his Premier League return at White Hart Lane on Saturday, thanks to a brief playing comeback by former England international Steve Stone.

The Ivory Coast international is back prematurely from the Africa Cup of Nations and manager Alan Pardew is ready to throw him straight into Newcastle’s new-look team at Spurs.

But with so many players away on international duty this week, Pardew admitted Stone had to get his boots back on to help out on the training ground.

The Newcastle boss said: 'Cheick has trained today (Thursday) and reminded a few that he has been missing.

'Stoney had to join in because we did not have enough bodies and he had to keep our of the way of Cheick a few times, trust me.

'It is brilliant to have him back. I still think he is one of our best players. This year has been difficult for him to build on last year career-wise but he is certainly one of our top three players and hopefully, he can get back to that level he was at when he was absolutely phenomenal last year.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275183/Cheick-Tiote-set-return-Newcastle.html

Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote is due to make his Premier League return at White Hart Lane on Saturday, thanks to a brief playing comeback by former England international Steve Stone.

The Ivory Coast international is back prematurely from the Africa Cup of Nations and manager Alan Pardew is ready to throw him straight into Newcastle’s new-look team at Spurs.

But with so many players away on international duty this week, Pardew admitted Stone had to get his boots back on to help out on the training ground.

The Newcastle boss said: 'Cheick has trained today (Thursday) and reminded a few that he has been missing.

'Stoney had to join in because we did not have enough bodies and he had to keep our of the way of Cheick a few times, trust me.

'It is brilliant to have him back. I still think he is one of our best players. This year has been difficult for him to build on last year career-wise but he is certainly one of our top three players and hopefully, he can get back to that level he was at when he was absolutely phenomenal last year.'

:snod: