Aston Villa

Ronaldo

Y'know, get this managerial appointment wrong and they could end up in some serious shit, we've already proved ourselves that it's pretty easy to manage to go from European qualification to comedic free-fall in a relatively short space of time.

Hire someone pretty uninspiring, don't get the results and get the fans worked up, piss off a few players and have them leave, string together just enough results to be backed by Lerner, make his own signings, have another shit run, sack him without a replacement, you all know where it goes from there.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Y'know, get this managerial appointment wrong and they could end up in some serious shit, we've already proved ourselves that it's pretty easy to manage to go from European qualification to comedic free-fall in a relatively short space of time.

Hire someone pretty uninspiring, don't get the results and get the fans worked up, piss off a few players and have them leave, string together just enough results to be backed by Lerner, make his own signings, have another shit run, sack him without a replacement, you all know where it goes from there.

It won't even take that for their fickle fans to leave and go back to supporting Wolves/Birmingham. They'll have sub 20k attendances within a month of bad results.

Guest jeffers09

I was there people! It was amazing!  :mackems:

I got a free ticket and thought it would be so funny to see them get knocked out of Europe! I certainly wasn't disappointed!

The Villa turnout was shocking and the support was even worse and I was sitting in the upper holte (which is supposed to be where the noise comes from!)

Can't knock the Rapid Vienna fans - they were brilliant all throughout the game and had a banner saying 'Your nightmare has returned'! Hilarious stuff! They all took their tops off in the freezing cold like true supporters!  :smug:

Trevor McDonald  :kinnear:

Haha quialty ent they went last year myself amazing fans could still hear them in the train station a good half hour after the game.

Oh and the Villa supporters were leaving in their drones with about 10 minutes to go!

???

It should be droves, should it not?

Unless villa fans are actually bees n wasps. :lol:

It's either a very clever play on words, referring to their accents or just a typo.

We'll beat Everton on Sunday. Convincingly, too. Just you watch.

If your last 2 performances are to go by you wont.

Everton have hardly been convincing either, Villa are at home, think it'll be a close one, Villa probably edging a win.

It must be strange being an Everton fan. You expect them to do well and they're shite, you expect them to be shite and they're bloody brilliant. I remember once sitting with my cousin, an Everton fan who also claimed that players have a habit of breaking ducks/ scoring first goals/ having their finest performances against Everton. Didn't really believe him but literally ten minutes after he told me Jenas bagged his first goal for Spurs, it happens an uncanny amount of times.

A very unpredictable and genuinely unlucky team, must be fun supporting them.

It must be strange being an Everton fan. You expect them to do well and they're shite, you expect them to be shite and they're bloody brilliant. I remember once sitting with my cousin, an Everton fan who also claimed that players have a habit of breaking ducks/ scoring first goals/ having their finest performances against Everton. Didn't really believe him but literally ten minutes after he told me Jenas bagged his first goal for Spurs, it happens an uncanny amount of times.

A very unpredictable and genuinely unlucky team, must be fun supporting them.

Seems to me all they need is a good striker or two to be very good.

Oh and the Villa supporters were leaving in their drones with about 10 minutes to go!

???

It should be droves, should it not?

Unless villa fans are actually bees n wasps. :lol:

It's either a very clever play on words, referring to their accents or just a typo.

Wasn't a typo  :smug:

You only have to listen to their 'famous'

'Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa............................' chant to know they're a load of emotionless drones!