Aston Villa

Ronaldo

How much of a nobhead is Nigel Kennedy by the way? :lol:

Does he always wear his Villa shirt as casual wear now. Only seen him a handful of times in the last few years but he has been wearing it every time.

He started saying "monster" in every sentence way before that Cockney agent/spiv type,whose name escapes me.

Eric Hall. http://www.jimmyhill.co.uk/img/pics/eric-hall.jpg

Aye,that's the cunt.

Be better if they went down by just one goal surely? That way just a 2 or 3 goal defeat against us would allow them to stay up? :lol:

Not that arsed about them potentially going down though, as long as we stay clear of the mess down there I'm happy. Don't think I'd celebrate anyone going down in any case, it really is fucking horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone (aside from Sunderland and possibly Man United of course.)

They'll stay up anyway.

Be better if they went down by just one goal surely? That way just a 2 or 3 goal defeat against us would allow them to stay up? :lol:

Not that arsed about them potentially going down though, as long as we stay clear of the mess down there I'm happy. Don't think I'd celebrate anyone going down in any case, it really is f***ing horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone (aside from Sunderland and possibly Man United of course.)

They'll stay up anyway.

Too good to go down,

Sounds familiar.

We play them away in April, could be a crucial game :shifty:

Strange how inside Villa Park it was all grinning, gloating, singing and bedsheets and then mingling outside it was a sheepish "Unlucky lads, hope you come back up" etc.

Guest Stephen927

Brummie is a good poster on here so I struggle to hate them for what they did when we went down. They laughed first, we're laughing now.

Guest Roger Kint

Brummie is a good poster on here so I struggle to hate them for what they did when we went down. They laughed first, we're laughing now.

One swallow doesnt make a summer. Fuck the bastards, it would be pisstakingly funny to watch!!!!!

Any team would take delight in relegating one of the bigger clubs on the last day of the season but I think it was the near hysterical level of vitriol and arrogance which leaves the bad taste - personally they never meant that much to me but now its an absolute joy to see them where they are.

Their forum seems eerily familiar, threads about if they're too good to go down, if their old board was as bad as they thought, if Houllier should go and, if so, what affect having their third manager of the season would have on the club's stability...

Brummie's a sound lad, but we're all propa geet lush too and we had to gan doon. After some of their antics at Villa Park 2 years ago I would fucking LOVE to see them sink. It will be far too early for us to send them down, but it would be brilliant if they were a few points from safety when Newcastle go there in April so our lads can rub it in. 

Excluding our resident Brummie, i'd love to see Villa go down. If would be poetic if we were the ones who put the nail in their coffin too.

They have some really good players but they also have some really poor ones IMO. The likes of Collins and Dunne who have been awful at times, aswell as Reo-Coker and Petrov who are uninspiring to say the least. The also rely heavily on youngsters and has-beens like Heskey and Pires.

There are three factors which may save them;

1. The january transfer window

2. The undoubted qualities of Young and Downing

3. West Ham, Wigan and West Brom

"Who's your next manager Jasper Carrot?"

Ex-Birmingham City board member? Seems unlikely :lol:

All the better. I was aware he was a Brum fan, had no idea he had been on their board though.