Accrington Stanley v Newcastle United - Kadar'snt injured btw.

Ishmael

It'll be a minor catastrophe if we do lose. The euphoria of the Villa thing should give us an enormous boost... you just know everyone will be on our back again, within an instant, if we get beaten by this bag of wank.

Think we need to go for a team with plenty of official squad members; certainly not the youth squad. Comfortable win, clean sheet, maintain the confidence. The game's fallen at a really good time.

It'll be a minor catastrophe if we do lose. The euphoria of the Villa thing should give us an enormous boost... you just know everyone will be on our back again, within an instant, if we get beaten by this bag of wank.

Think we need to go for a team with plenty of official squad members; certainly not the youth squad. Comfortable win, clean sheet, maintain the confidence. The game's fallen at a really good time.

I reckon Krul, Tavernier and Vuckic should start. Maybe Ranger too. Otherwise, I'd rotate but put in the likes of Guthrie if fit, R.Taylor, Ameobi, Xisco and Lovenkrands somewhere. Also think we should include Ferguson and Inman on the bench and get them blooded.

krul

raylor   williamson  colo    enrique

perch

guthrie        smith

vuckic

xisco lovenkrands

subs: harps, tavernier, routledge, nolan, barton, airy, ameobi.

narrow pitch at accrington, hence the diamond.

What the Mary fuck is that!? :lol:

On paper i quite like it. Perch played defensive-midfield at Forest quite a bit, didn't he? That midfield trio would keep possession easily against the mugs we're up against... and that front three would be really interesting to see. That's meant to be Vuckic's best position, isn't it?

That said, there's two or three on there i'd rather rest.

Perch needs to settle into one position and Smith would need to do a lot of running in that position also get forward and help out the attack.

Just my opinion but I think neither are a good idea.

Krul                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Tav campbell coloccini youth player                                     

Raylor Vuckic guthrie xisco

Edmun Airey

THIS is Skirge tastic:

Krul

Perch                     Jeff Henderson               Ferguson

Tiote

Routledge                                                     Gutierrez

Vuckic

Ben Arfa

Ranger

Raul

:lol:

Guest andrew

Krul

Ferguson      Perch      Will      Tavernier

Raylor            Smith                  Xisco

Vuckic

Ranger        Ameobi

Subs- Harper, Henderson, Airey, Lovenkrands, Guthrie, Edmun, Routledge

Throw on guth and loven in the 2nd half for fitness. Vuckic in an advanced role

"I'll make a lot of changes," Hughton told the Gazette. "And it'll be a young team that goes to Accrington.

"It'll be a nice opportunity for them. I'm talking about the likes of Haris Vuckic, Ryan Donaldson and Kazenga LuaLua.

"It'll be a very changed team. As I say, it'll be a changed side, and I don't mind that going out. It's quite important that the fans know that.

"It's a great opportunity for the young players here that we have hopes for – it's very much the development squad."

However, midfielder Danny Guthrie – who has missed Newcastle's opening two league games through a knee injury – could be involved after returning to training late last week.

"Guthrie has been injured and is only a possibility," added Hughton.

Striker Peter Lovenkrands – who also sat out the Manchester United and Villa games – could return.

So Donaldson, Vuckic and Lua Lua will probably start.... :thup:

"It'll be a very changed team. As I say, it'll be a changed side, and I don't mind that going out. It's quite important that the fans know that."

Is that him saying he doesn't mind us being knocked out, or am I reading it wrong? Don't get it.

"It'll be a very changed team. As I say, it'll be a changed side, and I don't mind that going out. It's quite important that the fans know that."

Is that him saying he doesn't mind us being knocked out, or am I reading it wrong? Don't get it.

I don't know whether he's says he doesn't mind us being knocked out or that he doesn't mind putting out a weakened team. Poorly worded.

I think it means he doesn't mind it being reported.

I think it means he doesn't mind it being reported.

Ah. :thup:

No, I think he's too diplomatic to say something of that sentiment.

Think he's saying he doesn't mind them representing us in the first team.