Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest bimpy474

Aye, I've seen the picture. Seems pretty harmless to me. :dontknow:

It is and i think it's nothing to worry about imo but in this climate, the PC brigade go mental. That shit has been allowed to run riot in the last few years. Over sensitive self appointed policemen.

Shame but that's the reality of the today.

Like people have said, it's obviously not serious. But people could (and some probably will) react badly to it and think he's being racist. It's stupid to invite that sort of controversy, and also a bit insensitive considering all the work some people do to 'kick it out'. Not to mention Bernard, who works for the club. It's just really stupid.

Like people have said, it's obviously not serious. But people could (and some probably will) react badly to it and think he's being racist. It's stupid to invite that sort of controversy, and also a bit insensitive considering all the work some people do to 'kick it out'. Not to mention Bernard, who works for the club. It's just really stupid.

Aye basically.

Who the f*** would choose Steven Taylor as a brand ambassador. :lol:

He probably paid them to let him be their brand ambassador.

His twitter post is fucking stupid to be in a public space. If he wanted to make that joke, keep it private amongst the lads - text message or something.

Aye, I've seen the picture. Seems pretty harmless to me. :dontknow:

It is and i think it's nothing to worry about imo but in this climate, the PC brigade go mental. That shit has been allowed to run riot in the last few years. Over sensitive self appointed policemen.

Shame but that's the reality of the today.

Fuck off man bimpy :lol:

I seriously doubt there was any malice on Taylor's part but I wouldn't say "oh, it's nothing to worry about". Okay, it was probably a private joke but on a public forum, without any context it is simply Steven Taylor taking the piss out of black people. And some of our fans were fucking patting him on the back with their inane "omg Stevie #lad epic #banter" type responses, which does nowt for our reputation either.

He really needs to engage his brain (if he has one).