Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest palnese

"However the FA subsequently confirmed that a charge of racism had been issued against Taylor, who has until Wednesday to respond."

from .com

Absolute joke.

What sort of position is he in? How's he going to respond? "It was just banter." What else can he say?

What a f***ing idiot to have brought this on himself and, by extension, the club.

He's going to present a slideshow featuring Africans, with a subliminal "not a racist" message, then he'll say "the blacks, a great bunch of lads" and offer everyone a drink.

Don't think 'He's not racist, he's just a plank' is going to fly with the FA.

Maybe the club can put together a video montage or scrapbook of some kind showing the myriad moments of stupidity in Steven 'Thick as mince' Taylor's life to convince them that someone really can be that much of an idiot and still manage to breathe.

What sort of position is he in? How's he going to respond? "It was just banter." What else can he say?

What a f***ing idiot to have brought this on himself and, by extension, the club.

He's going to present a slideshow featuring Africans, with a subliminal "not a racist" message, then he'll say "the blacks, a great bunch of lads" and offer everyone a drink.

:lol:

http://www.fifpro.org/img/uploads/image/Red%20Card2-515.jpg

"And as you can see here..."

What a fucking idiot to have brought this on himself and, by extension, the club.

he could admit (with plenty of supporting testimony) that he really is that stupid. Probably will get a severe warning and fine as it clearly wasn't malicious just a moronic thing to do.

he could admit (with plenty of supporting testimony) that he really is that stupid. Probably will get a severe warning and fine as it clearly wasn't malicious just a moronic thing to do.

How can fine somone for being stupid? most football players would be done.

Its obvious it was a joke following on from somthing him and the rest of the team were having.

let the FA give him a warning or somthing to make it show like they care about this sort of stuff.

Seriously know I migght be biased but the rest of the team seemed to be in on the joke and don't give a fuck.

He needs to be told what's acceptable and what's not and where and when he can have lads banter.

There's clearly no malice in it. I actually feel for him here. Being stupid is no excuse is often used but that's what we have here.

he has until wednesday to think up the most boneheaded response possible and I know he won't let me down

It's going to be spectacular.

My guess is he will walk into the hearing, and throw himself on the floor claiming hes been shot- by a black man.

Don't think 'He's not racist, he's just a plank' is going to fly with the FA.

Maybe the club can put together a video montage or scrapbook of some kind showing the myriad moments of stupidity in Steven 'Thick as mince' Taylor's life to convince them that someone really can be that much of an idiot and still manage to breathe.

I really want to watch this montage :lol:

I think the club should look into fining him as well. It's not the image that should be portrayed of the relationship between players. Taylor must have known it was risqué to post, unless he really is that thick or just thought it would be private.

I think the club should look into fining him as well. It's not the image that should be portrayed of the relationship between players. Taylor must have known it was risqué to post, unless he really is that thick or just thought it would be private.

Sure I read somewhere they had - I'll see if I can find it...

:lol:

http://www.fifpro.org/img/uploads/image/Red%20Card2-515.jpg

"And as you can see here..."

:lol: Brilliant