Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The people defending Taylor just think about if Suarez did this. He'd be ran out of the country. Not that I'm saying Saylor i racist, just a bit simple

Because Suarez has a long history of being a massive cunt.

The people defending Taylor just think about if Suarez did this. He'd be ran out of the country. Not that I'm saying Saylor i racist, just a bit simple

That's cos Suarez has form

If Saylor made that post about other players he doesn't know then I think people would rightly criticise him BUT as we have seen from at least one of the players it's just banter between team mates

The idiocy of it was posting it on a public forum, the guy isn't a racist, he is just a bit simple

Because Suarez has a long history of being a massive c***.

It doesn't even have to be Suarez,any other player from a different club would be vilified for this on here

Because Suarez has a long history of being a massive c***.

It doesn't even have to be Suarez,any other player from a different club would be vilified for this on here

I reckon they would have got the same reaction tbh. Probably got off more lightly as it wasn't our village idiot.

'Another had dreadlocks' :lol:

Rather beautiful irony in there somewhere. Papers are going to town on him playing the "you all look alike" card and don't even realise it's Anita themselves.

Says more about those daft cunts than it does about him tbh. Desperate to get their claws into anything without even doing the most basic of homework - even using their eyes to look at the photos has proved beyond them.