Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Subject to international clearance. He's f***ing English.

Is it not because his last job was in America?

Why would he need international clearance to comeback?

In accordance with FIFA Regulations, international clearance is required for any player over the age of 10 who is seeking to register for a club in England and has previously been registered for a club abroad (including the other Home Associations), or who is a foreign national seeking to register for the first time in this country.

What the fuck is he meant to be cleared for though? 'Your English but lets double check that you can play in England'.

Is it not the transfer of his registration from one FA to the other?

His last few appearances for us were genuinely the worst performances I've seen from a centre back

Really? I'd agree but we've had the likes of Titus, Boumsong, Cacapa, Willo and Mbiwa in the last 10 years. There's been a lot of awful back there.

All better players than him, though.

His last few appearances for us were genuinely the worst performances I've seen from a centre back

Really? I'd agree but we've had the likes of Titus, Boumsong, Cacapa, Willo and Mbiwa in the last 10 years. There's been a lot of awful back there.

Sometimes do wonder whether you've ever actually watched us.

Sometimes do wonder whether you've ever actually watched us.

Enough to know I'm right about that, that's for sure. I know with him being an ultra Geordie and an utter mong you won't hear a bad word said, obvs.

Taylor at his best (which granted wasn't a particularly high level) was streets ahead of Boumsong & Cacapa ffs. Mbiwa was a non-entity who will only be remembered for a couple of mares.

He's an utter heedthaball but I've no doubt his heart was always in the right place when it came to NUFC. Made a tit out himself with the fistpumping etc, but doesn't deserve to fall victim to the 'aaah hate lurcal players' brigade.

Taylor at his best (which granted wasn't a particularly high level) was streets ahead of Boumsong & Cacapa ffs. Mbiwa was a non-entity who will only be remembered for a couple of mares.

They all had better careers than Taylor. Judging them on their Newcastle form is closer and it's hard to separate them, though a little unfair on old man Cacapa.

They all had better careers than Taylor. Judging them on their Newcastle form is closer and it's hard to separate them, though a little unfair on old man Cacapa.

Aye but who cares about what happens away from NUFC. See nowhere near enough of Lyon, Auxerre, Rangers, Atletico Miniero et al to make any sort of informed opinion.

Aye but who cares about what happens away from NUFC. See nowhere near enough of Lyon, Auxerre, Rangers, Atletico Miniero et al to make any sort of informed opinion.

You must have seen Cacapa at Lyon, they were a serious CL team during his time there(as captain as well), consistently doing well. His legs were just gone by the time he got here.

Xisco was a disgrace

Guivarch was a disgrace

Luque was a disgrace

Marcelino was a disgrace

Boumsong was a disgrace

Owen was a fucking wanker that used us to fill his bank account and continue his England career

Taylor was a average player that never really worked out his limitations but gave his all and if Houghton thought he was good enough for us then that's good enough for me.

Xisco was a disgrace

Guivarch was a disgrace

Luque was a disgrace

Marcelino was a disgrace

Boumsong was a disgrace

Owen was a fucking wanker that used us to fill his bank account and continue his England career

Taylor was a average player that never really worked out his limitations but gave his all and if Houghton thought he was good enough for us then that's good enough for me.

Steven Taylor was not an average player. How did he give his all if he never worked on his limitations? Total contradiction