Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I knew I could never escape Saylor, even when he left NUFC. Am strangely excited to see him over here though

I'm so sorry.

I think it's just for the possibility of a trainwreck, but maybe I just can't quit the Saylor

Guest chicken little
"Steven Taylor gives us a proven piece that can step into our backline and perform immediately,” said Caleb Porter, head coach of the Timbers. “His experience and leadership will be very important to our team down the stretch."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew I could never escape Saylor, even when he left NUFC. Am strangely excited to see him over here though

:lol: right? If he can manage to stay healthy, think he'll do fine. He'll proper love Timber Joey and the chainsaw. Gonna be interesting to see how he fits in in Portland, being the chav retard that he is.

Guest reefatoon

Not sure like, when I spotted him in the metrocentre wearing a hoodie with the hood up and sun glasses on, he looked just as much a charver as a dopey cunt.

Guest Robertoe

Think he will really struggle with the flying, timezones, busy schedules with many midweek rounds. They will have to be super careful with him to avoid him being a disaster. On paper, him and Ridgewell in the MLS should dominate though.

Guest antz1uk

Think he will really struggle with the flying, timezones, busy schedules with many midweek rounds. They will have to be super careful with him to avoid him being a disaster. On paper, him and Ridgewell in the MLS should dominate though.

Saylor would struggle with the 2 x table tbh