Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thomas Clements ‏@T_Clements

Absolute disgrace I am an ST holder for #safc. Oshea has been miles better than Taylor, he deserves England callup more. #fuckoffroyhodgson

O shea for me lyk

Interesting.

I'm really pleased for him as he does deserve the chance.. but less so at having a reason to bother about England and the possibility of injury.

But mostly pleased for him. I think. :undecided:

I'm really pleased for him as he does deserve the chance.. but less so at having a reason to bother about England and the possibility of injury.

But mostly pleased for him. I think. :undecided:

Don't worry, Perch can fill in for him and debuchy and haidara

Did anyone else notice on Sunday when the ball hit his hand and went for a corner, Taylor begin to grimace and rub his thigh as if he'd been hit there? :lol:

Pretty much like that infamous goal line save where he afterwards pretended it hit him in his side?

Wonder if he's a bit disappointed he's not considered for being captain or vice for us

Summer reshuffle with Colo & Jonas out the doors I'd hope Cabaye would be made captain and Taylor vice. That's ideally how it should be.

Guest bimpy474

Wonder if he's a bit disappointed he's not considered for being captain or vice for us

I would have thought he was more concentrated on being fit, staying fit and if he does that then maybe that'll come into his thinking.

Extremely well deserved. Can see him now, he'll be chuffed to bits.

Playing what must be his best ever football, and on form he should have been selected well ahead of some of the others anyway.

He would be disappointed imo. Imagine how much more pointing he would do with the armband? He's made more NUFC appearances than anyone else that's a regular. 27, so not a bairn anymore. At best, he's 5th choice behind Colo, Cabs, Jonas & Tiote.

Definitely disappointing for him imo. But he's the type to put the club before his personal glory. Even if he's got a weird way of showing it haha.

Did anyone else notice on Sunday when the ball hit his hand and went for a corner, Taylor begin to grimace and rub his thigh as if he'd been hit there? :lol:

Haha yeah that was funny :)