Wolves v Newcastle United (3 on the bounce for me, maybe)

Ishmael

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

When will people give up with the Ranger bollocks? Christ on a bike.

I've only just started with it :lol:

But out of Ameobi and Lovenkrands, who else would you play up front? Neither of them would be any good at all

Guest andrew

I've only just started with it :lol:

But out of Ameobi and Lovenkrands, who else would you play up front? Neither of them would be any good at all

yep i agree with that :thup:

Guest andrew

ameobi and lovenkrands are both gash, ranger is the least gash option

Ranger has proved he can't get in the correct positions, let alone score goals at Championship level. What makes you think he's going to start doing it at a higher level? Shola might be a bumbling idiot but at least he knows where the back of the net is.

Performance of the week.

I still find it hard to believe now. Thinking back to the feeling when Villa got the pen "oh here we go"... like we all slipped into another dimension from then on :lol:

This award is jinxed though isn't it?

It really is great how little these 'pundits' and Journalists seem to know about us now. They're all quite embarrassing in their ramblings.

They state the obvious when they reckon we'll be in a bit of a bottom of the league scrap - but what they fail to realise is A) the spirit of the team and club and B) The signings we're on the verge of making. Aside from that, they don't really seem to have watched us at all last year - some of the things they come out with are utter shite.

If ManUre had a reserve/academy team out the other night they would rant and rave, but no...our lot are simply just a class away from the 1st team bench let alone a start.

Anyhoo, other than that Jeff Stelling is a bit of a legend.

It really is great how little these 'pundits' and Journalists seem to know about us now. They're all quite embarrassing in their ramblings.

They state the obvious when they reckon we'll be in a bit of a bottom of the league scrap - but what they fail to realise is A) the spirit of the team and club and B) The signings we're on the verge of making. Aside from that, they don't really seem to have watched us at all last year - some of the things they come out with are utter shite.

If ManUre had a reserve/academy team out the other night they would rant and rave, but no...our lot are simply just a class away from the 1st team bench let alone a start.

They appear to get their knowledge about us from The Sun.

They state the obvious when they reckon we'll be in a bit of a bottom of the league scrap - but what they fail to realise is A) the spirit of the team and club and B) The signings we're on the verge of making. Aside from that, they don't really seem to have watched us at all last year - some of the things they come out with are utter s****.

Aye mentioned that in the Ben Arfa thread. Was hoping Jeff would mention something about Ben Arfa or Tiote but no.

Where do toon fans go to drink here. Got here too early I think. Ha

Supposedly there's nowhere for away fans to drink other than the premier inn. I'm in Birmingham and I'll head over in a bit.

We're in Yates'. Got in before the bouncers got on the door. They seem to be checking tickets at the door though and it looks like home fans only. Not going to bother leaving here until the ground opens and get a pint in there.