Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

It fills me with fear and anger that we have have to again rely on this cunt next season, 1 good game in 10 is not what we need, he has been here so long its embarrassing. If we cannot find some fker stupid enough to buy him then loan him out or give the cunt away.

The endless freekicks in good areas, he just wastes possession time and time again putting us back under pressure, undoing any good work/play to get us in a goal scoring position.

Not to mention his terrible injury record GET FUCKING SHOT OF HIM

Guest BooBoo

This has been a very very standard season for Shola: some injuries, a handful of very good performances, a large amount of horrendous performances and a smattering of goals.

It fills me with fear and anger that we have have to again rely on this cunt next season, 1 good game in 10 is not what we need, he has been here so long its embarrassing. If we cannot find some fker stupid enough to buy him then loan him out or give the cunt away.

The endless freekicks in good areas, he just wastes possession time and time again putting us back under pressure, undoing any good work/play to get us in a goal scoring position.

Not to mention his terrible injury record GET FUCKING SHOT OF HIM

Its not just about finding someone who'll take him though, its also a case of convincing him to leave, which seems to have been a bit of a problem in the past.

To be fair his goal return hasn't been bad this season, but 4th choice is still as close to the first team as he should ever get going forward (unless we're playing Sunderland, when he should be first choice :lol:).

I would like to re-emphasise a point made last page i think, get real if you think he'll ever leave not only will he play his entire career here but also will manage the club become chairman and life president ambassador and whatever title you can think off and will probably have a stand named after him, he will never leave the club ever

I would like to re-emphasise a point made last page i think, get real if you think he'll ever leave not only will he play his entire career here but also will manage the club become chairman and live president ambassador and whatever title you can think off and will probably have a stand named after him, he will never leave the club ever

At least if he's manager we know his hat'll be cooler the Tony Pulis'

It speaks volumes about Shola that despite his unbelievably convincing 100% penalty-taking record, I still absolutely shit myself and watch through my fingers when he takes one. :lol:

Absolutely woeful today, didn't even show any effort, which is basically all that Lovenkrands has going for him at the minute.

Should have had a hat trick today.

His first "effort" when one on one  :facepalm:

Indeed, what a clown he was :facepalm:

He's right footed and it was there to be hit with his right so he flicks it back onto his left and the chance is gone.

He's a charlatan, complete sham of a player.

I couldn't give a shit about playing with injuries, if he's injured he shouldn't play cos he's shit when he's fit and 50 times worse when he's not.

He's finished, and so is my patience  with him, shouldn't be playing for us again next season.

Have to admit he's one hell of a penalty taker though, did he ever miss one?

He's only ever missed one (I think). But I could be making that up.

He's finished, and so is my patience  with him, shouldn't be playing for us again next season.

Have to admit he's one hell of a penalty taker though, did he ever miss one?

He's only ever missed one (I think). But I could be making that up.

Missed one in a friendly once, think Souness was in charge. He's never missed one competitively, though.