Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest neesy111

Not hard to grasp - he did a decent job when he was on the pitch.  That's all.

:lol:

I am not Shola's biggest fan - he has no place in our team or on the bench.  But you are letting your bias get in the way if you are actually regarded his performance today as being poor.

He was poor today, as per usual.

Genuinely can't remember the last time he scored.

Either could I. :lol:

Morecambe away though. Last Premier League goal was QPR in Dec '12.

Guest The_Optimistic

when he leaves in the summer it will feel like a new signing. Can't wait to see the back of this useless c**t, and his brother.

Guest The_Optimistic

when he leaves in the summer it will feel like a new signing. Can't wait to see the back of this useless c**t, and his brother.

Harsh on Sammy like

Seriously,  I heard that another younger Ameobi has been added to the books, absolute disgrace if true.

Sammy is one of the most painful players to watch,  he looks like he is carrying a fridge on his back when he runs.

Harsh on Sammy like

Seriously,  I heard that another younger Ameobi has been added to the books, absolute disgrace if true.

Sammy is one of the most painful players to watch,  he looks like he is carrying a fridge on his back when he runs.

There's only three of them like.

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1381100.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/john-ameobi-with-wife-margaret-and-children-tolu-shola-tomi-sam-and-titi-the-photograph-was-taken-eight-years-ago-and-they-are-all-enjoying--1381100.jpg

Guest The_Optimistic

Harsh on Sammy like

There's only three of them like.

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1381100.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/john-ameobi-with-wife-margaret-and-children-tolu-shola-tomi-sam-and-titi-the-photograph-was-taken-eight-years-ago-and-they-are-all-enjoying--1381100.jpg

Which one is shola?

The racism that pops up on this board from time to time is mental, like  :hmm:

Agreed. That and the hatred. So Shola's not very good, yes, brilliant observation. Is there any need for such nasty abuse? Would love to see some of these keyboard warriors say anything to his face.

Agreed. That and the hatred. So Shola's not very good, yes, brilliant observation. Is there any need for such nasty abuse? Would love to see some of these keyboard warriors say anything to his face.

It's racism like that that really drags the place down imo. So he's black, does that mean he's hard like?

Guest The_Optimistic

So I can't say they all look very similar because they are black? What if they were white, would someone care to explain?

Where?

You're joking, right?

Could you imagine someone pointing out 'Where is Shearer' in a Shearer family photo? There's now way you can't not pick out Shola in that photo, unless you simply have no idea who Shola is :lol:

It's racism like that that really drags the place down imo. So he's black, does that mean he's hard like?

Ye gods. You really wanna go down this road? Or was that an attempt at humour?

Guest The_Optimistic

Where?

You're joking, right?

Could you imagine someone pointing out 'Where is Shearer' in a Shearer family photo? There's now way you can't not pick out Shola in that photo, unless you simply have no idea who Shola is :lol:

It a bit pathetic that I can't suggest that they look very similar in the family photo just because they are black, get a life.

Where?

You're joking, right?

Genuinely skipped past that post and didn't see the comment Brett.

The_Optimistic could just be really fucking thick. From the post above yours, it seems like he/she is. :lol:

Where?

You're joking, right?

Genuinely skipped past that post and didn't see the comment Brett.

The_Optimistic could just be really f***ing thick. From the post above yours, it seems like he/she is. :lol:

Grade A moron or WUM. Same difference, really.