Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

The fact that he's only good enough for the championship and the Turkish Second Division really says something :lol:

He was never better than Championship level and would have probably been better in that league for most of his career or at least early stages

I reckon he's probably still better than Riviere - would be getting regular game time if he was still here, which admittedly is much more of a reflection of the dire state of our squad than anything else.

Nah, Riviere isn't that bad at build up play and generally held onto the ball while Shola's touch would be so bad he would fuck up so many attacks

Pulis is such a fraud  :lol:

That Crystal Palace stint was just a pure fluke man. Think the players just did their thing, as they have some decent attacking talent.

This guy has bid for Wigan's Mcmanaman and is now trying to sign Shola for goodness sake. Putrid stuff.

That Crystal Palace stint was just a pure fluke man. Think the players just did their thing, as they have some decent attacking talent.

This guy has bid for Wigan's Mcmanaman and is now trying to sign Shola for goodness sake. Putrid stuff.

Calumn McManaman will never be forgiven for what he tried to do to Haidara, leaving that aside, he looked a right a handful in the season they went down. I thought he'd go on to bigger things quite quickly, could of seen him going to West Ham.

Calumn McManaman will never be forgiven for what he tried to do to Haidara, leaving that aside, he looked a right a handful in the season they went down. I thought he'd go on to bigger things quite quickly, could of seen him going to West Ham.

Could have.

The only thing putrid is this abortion of a post. Pulis rejected the chance to sign Shola for a Championship side 7 years ago.

That prick McManaman reminds me of that ex Sunderland winger who was a right one on twitter, forget his name now. Look decent at times and then was found out.

Still riles me massively that he got away with that challenge, he should be ashamed of himself. Grrrrrr!

That prick McManaman reminds me of that ex Sunderland winger who was a right one on twitter, forget his name now. Look decent at times and then was found out.

Still riles me massively that he got away with that challenge, he should be ashamed of himself. Grrrrrr!

James McClean. Basically exact same career, good first few months until they were found out

The only thing putrid is this abortion of a post. Pulis rejected the chance to sign Shola for a Championship side 7 years ago.

:laugh:

Oh Ronnie, we've been getting along so well! Why so offended?

Pulis played Anichebe upfront the other night, and Sessegnon started on the bench.

Anichebe might actually be as bad as Shola. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was looking to sign him.

And McManaman? Really? So Sessegnon started on the bench, and you're looking to sign McManaman huh? Okay.

Both playing for Wigan now, lovely team they have.

:laugh:

Oh Ronnie, we've been getting along so well! Why so offended?

Pulis played Anichebe upfront the other night, and Sessegnon started on the bench.

Anichebe might actually be as bad as Shola. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was looking to sign him.

And McManaman? Really? So Sessegnon started on the bench, and you're looking to sign McManaman huh? Okay.

Sessegnon's hardly owt special, is he?

Pulis is a good manager with an attractive style. I highly doubt he'll go anywhere near Shola Ameobi.