Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Chris P

The only lad who got a mention from Rednapp in the post match interview was Shola. Looked lively he said.

If the little cockerney nob thought Shola was (fucking) lively then so be it.

Remember lads keep calm and think of Shola, it'll keep your feet on  the ground. O0

Shola’s a massive part of my life. He has been a massive inspiration on and off the field and always keeps me in check.

If needs be, he gives me the odd telling-off. He’s harsher with me than the coaching staff are and he has been a huge help.

:lol:

Shola’s a massive part of my life. He has been a massive inspiration on and off the field and always keeps me in check.

If needs be, he gives me the odd telling-off. He’s harsher with me than the coaching staff are and he has been a huge help.

That quote is from Sammy not Pardew man. :lol:

:lol:

One day , Shola will be manager.

Imagine, him emerging from the tunnel in a tailored grey suit with a black and white tie, flash bulbs going crazy as he puts his hands on his hips, takes a deep breath and looks around at his Kingdom, nodding gently.

One day , Shola will be manager.

Imagine, him emerging from the tunnel in a tailored grey suit with a black and white tie, flash bulbs going crazy as he puts his hands on his hips, takes a deep breath and looks around at his Kingdom, nodding gently.

Then tripping over on his way to the dugout. :aww:

:laugh:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Future Nigeria international; Shola Ameobi.

ColinUdoh Colin Udoh

by MsiDouglas

BREAKING: FIFA have cleared Shola Ameobi and Victor Moses to play for Nigeria