Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Had some good patches one good example when he set Best up and he should have scored and also won a lot of headers but rest of time he looked lazy, he plays similar to Berbatov but obviously not as good.

Used to like him as a person, and felt bad about slagging him off.

Now though, I couldn't care less. Just fuck off and don't come back. Waste of a shirt. Completely useless footballer.

Guest neesy111

Enough is enough.

Unfortunately it's not, that contract extension at the start of the season mystifies me like.

When did he get that ???

Sometimes we say things in jest or poke fun at the guy, but in all seriousness this situation with Shola and his abysmal performances defies all logic and reason. He was even captain for the day  :idiot2:

How on earth can the club and management allow this continue. FFS on top of that even reward the guy for producing sh*t.

What the hell must be going through the minds of the rest of the players when manager anounces that the class clown will be in charge of things on the pitch? Along with the many many other factors for our defeat, I wonder whether this had anything to do with the kind of performance we got from the players today? They were just all way below par!

Sometimes we say things in jest or poke fun at the guy, but in all seriousness this situation with Shola and his abysmal performances defies all logic and reason. He was even captain for the day  :idiot2:

How on earth can the club and management allow this continue. FFS on top of that even reward the guy for producing sh*t.

What the hell must be going through the minds of the rest of the players when manager anounces that the class clown will be in charge of things on the pitch? Along with the many many other factors for our defeat, I wonder whether this had anything to do with the kind of performance we got from the players today? They were just all way below par!

Because apparently he is amazing in training, talks a good game, doesnt kick up a fuss, helps the younger players, is vocal in the dressing room and has the potential to be great on his day.

Problem is he isnt 21 now, his potential is NEVER going to be realised. We need hungry players that will chase the ball if the ineptitude of their own team means they arent delivering it to them. Honestly the best I think I have seen him was under Kinnear, because he needs someone shouting in his face to the point of knocking him out to get him focused for more than 30 seconds. Now Im pissed off I had to fucking remember fucking Kinnear!

From what I saw he dominated (the admittedly Championship) defenders today and nodded a lot of decent stuff down in the box. It's just that him and Best/HBA were far too far apart. Not sure whether that was because of tactics or just poor play.

Not saying he was great, but he was decent today I thought.