Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest neesy111

Disgrace to the club.  He isn't trying 100% on the field, if he is then I'd bet 90% on this forum have better fitness than him.

Guest ykmkmdd

Poor game, almost cost us the 3 points by totally losing Dann for that header too.

Don't think we'll see much of him once the Dembas are back. Except against the mackems of course!

The figure of speech I was on about involves giving him rope. Can't possibly see Pardew being happy with his performances, and I'm hoping this is his way of saying 'well you had your chance and you weren't good enough'.

Disgrace to the club.  He isn't trying 100% on the field, if he is then I'd bet 90% on this forum have better fitness than him.

I can't believe you're comenting on fitness levels :lol :p

Poor game, almost cost us the 3 points by totally losing Dann for that header too.

Don't think we'll see much of him once the Dembas are back. Except against the mackems of course!

Don't think we'll see much of him? Do you realise Pardew thinks he is our first striker of the bench. Get used to seeing a lot of him, as it will help numb the pain just a little bit.

This guy, man. This guy. That moment with the turn on the byline, the threatening amble forward and the hopelessly skewed shot was like watching a microcosm of his career here. Never fails.

Disagree.

The figure of speech I was on about involves giving him rope. Can't possibly see Pardew being happy with his performances, and I'm hoping this is his way of saying 'well you had your chance and you weren't good enough'.

He's playing a better striker, who scores more consistently, who holds the ball up better, and who wins more headers and is offside less, on the wing to accomodate Shola. Pardew rates him, and it is sickening. Only Keegan saw through his crap it seems, and for that alone he is truly a legend.

He's playing like he's given up.

At least that would make some kind of sense, and would be far more acceptable. You are giving him too much credit! He is playing like what he is, an awful footballer.

I just can't fathom what is happening here. He has done everything possible to prove beyond a doubt that there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to be anywhere near the first team. Yet he gets the captaincy, gets to stand on the pitch for 90 mins and gets paid each week.

We must be the laughing stock of the PL where this situation is concerned.

He's had 90minutes x3 in a month where he knew he was going to be the main man up front.

Just a tragic man. No other club would have kept such a mediocre to shit player on their books for half as long as we have. Embarrassing.

I can't actually believe how bad he is. I didn't think it could get much worse from Brighton. The only thing he was any use at was heading away from a corner, and my mate can do that.

He's so slow its ridiculous. He doesn't even look like he's running half of the time. Against QPR in the final 10 mins there was more movement out of the Angel of the North. When he does break into the slightest bit of a jog he just pulls up injured. He's also a fat bastards and in embarrassing condition for a Premier League footballer. His headers seem to have no direction and he only seems arsed once ever 4 months. On Saturday all he needed to do was stick his head out like a sprinter does in the Olympics to reach a good ball into him, but he just can't be arsed.

As someone said, that turn infront of the dugout, the laboured run where that old cunt defender clawed back 10 yards on him in about 3 seconds, then the horrific shot sums him up. He reminds me of a racehorse who's lost its jocky in the grand national, pointless, in the way, clueless and with no direction.