Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Why the f*** would a supporter of another team come onto a message board pretending to know more about Newcastle than we do? Random. ???

If you read my posts, I did'nt, stick with your own narrow view of the world, its served you so well!

When are we going to get rid of this guy? It seems like every season he plays well for a game or 2, tricks people into thinking he might be decent all of a sudden and then he just becomes absolutely terrible again. The guy is a joker, it seems he only plays well to get into the starting 11 then he just cant be bothered anymore. I've had enough of him, we may as well start Ranger if we are to put 2 up top. What were the club thinking not buying a striker in the summer? Utter madness and we're paying for it now.

We should just let him loose twice a year against the Mackems.

I don't see why anyone is surprised, Ameobi is just being the same player he's been for the past decade. He'll alternate between some great ups and terrible downs, with the latter being much more common than the former.

He's actually the perfect symbol for our club, now that I think about it.

Guest firetotheworks

He closely fought Guthrie for the worst performance imo, to the extent that he got taken off, and lead truly by lethargic example as captain. Totally shit today.