Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

i expect a striker to score goals. It's their main job in a side. He never threatens the goal. Aye he's good defending set pieces. Hip hooray for Shola! well done for not being completely wank tonight!

What service has he had?

When I see our best striker out on the wing and this lump up top i'm naturally annoyed. It tells me that Pardew is ready to go long and when plunging in the likes of Simpson who is uncomfortable on the ball and will naturally hoof it up to him it's frustrating. I know a striker is supposed to do more than score goals but the main role of a striker in football is to score. Shola is never a goal threat and in a game where one goal can send us through it's common sense to put a goal scorer up top surely. Unfortunately the moron we have in charge doesn't see that.

When I see our best striker out on the wing and this lump up top i'm naturally annoyed. It tells me that Pardew is ready to go long and when plunging in the likes of Simpson who is uncomfortable on the ball and will naturally hoof it up to him it's frustrating. I know a striker is supposed to do more than score goals but the main role of a striker in football is to score. Shola is never a goal threat and in a game where one goal can send us through it's common sense to put a goal scorer up top surely. Unfortunately the moron we have in charge doesn't see that.

So your whole opinion on his performance isn't anything to do with his performance?  :jesuswept: