Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest neesy111

The instant sign of a bad manager is that they value Shola in any capacity.

That's twice today that I've agreed with you. I feel uncomfortable.

Don't feel that way. I'm actually quite highly rated around here.

:lol:

Pardew stated a few weeks ago that Shola has spent time in the manager's office discussing many things (probably moaning about Hatem so that Sammy gets a few more starts), and not only does Shola play regularly, but we're now onto the unthinkable - a contract extension request. It's pretty clear that those squad members sucking on Pardew's shaft and licking his balls are the ones being rewarded.

The instant sign of a bad manager is that they value Shola in any capacity.

Sir Bobby liked him

To be fair that's when he was just coming through and maybe looked mobile.

:lol:

I love the use of the word "looked" in that sentence.

Guest firetotheworks

Literally the only player that actually improves when playing through injury. His best form was under Roeder when his hip was in bits ffs. The blokes just fucking offit.

you’d really imagine ashley would have some type of moneyball thing going on to some degree at the club, can you imagine what shola’s stats would look like :lol:

refuse to believe this is anything other than his agent trying to drum up a new deal after cisse getting injured…pay as you play deal i could probably stomach, pay as you contribute would probably be better mind

Pay as you play deal? I don't want him around if he is willing to play for free.

Just his presence in and around the team has started to grate. Enough injuries will always somehow occur, to force him back into the reckoning.

Or the manager will continue to use him as some bastion of leadership and character, with which to goad Ben Arfa, or any other talented player who dares to have any flair.

Incredible to think that 6 years ago he was on the way out and had been loaned to Stoke, if anything he has got even worse, or is atleast just as shit, and here he is. It's also no coincidence that it was Keegan that wanted to fuck him off.

Incredible to think that 6 years ago he was on the way out and had been loaned to Stoke, if anything he has got even worse, or is atleast just as shit, and here he is. It's also no coincidence that it was Keegan that wanted to fuck him off.

And Allardyce.

Incredible to think that 6 years ago he was on the way out and had been loaned to Stoke, if anything he has got even worse, or is atleast just as s***, and here he is. It's also no coincidence that it was Keegan that wanted to f*** him off.

And Allardyce.

Those two managers had Owen, Viduka & Martins (plus Smith :yao:) to call upon.

Guest firetotheworks

The future is bright. The future is Strolla. Not.

Wew, I didn't know where you were going with that for a second!

Incredible to think that 6 years ago he was on the way out and had been loaned to Stoke, if anything he has got even worse, or is atleast just as s***, and here he is. It's also no coincidence that it was Keegan that wanted to f*** him off.

And Allardyce.

Those two managers had Owen, Viduka & Martins (plus Smith :yao:) to call upon.

Those two managers would also see a summer transfer window as a great opportunity to replace him, our nugget wants to offer him a new contract now, it's crazy.

Brown nosing Pardew again, basically. Infuriating.

Shola Ameobi on Radio Newcastle:‘We have limited resources at the moment, when we lose 1 or 2 key players it hurts the team badly'

Shola Ameobi added: "That is what the manager has had to put up with, unfortunately."

"That is something the club have to put right for next season."

"We need quality players and we need a quality squad as well."

"This has all been brought out to a lot of people but we, as players, knew that"

"I think the fans are getting to see that now."

Shola also admitted dressing room unrest: "There have been a few frictions in there, which you get in every dressing room."