Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest elbee909

To think we could have sold our number one striker last week to Birmingham :lol:

If Brum came in, in the next 4 hours, with a 5 million bid or something ridiculous like that would you take it ?

Might as well.  Sell the lot if that's what they're going for.

Guest hobshobs

Shola wouldn't f*** us over like this. A man of principle.

Andy Carroll has given more to the cause in his short time in the first team than Ameobi has in a decade. 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Blatantly going to get injured.

Apparently he's already carrying a problem that will need sorting out in the Summer (as usual).

Time to replace the batteries.

Guest bmoregeordie

Shola wouldn't f*** us over like this. A man of principle.

Andy Carroll has given more to the cause in his short time in the first team than Ameobi has in a decade. 

That is utter crap.

Lets not get too excited about him, I've head Liverpool are gonna put in an offer for 40 million for him so that he can partner Carroll and Suarez

This is the time to get behind Shola. I don't care how fucking shite people think he is, I like the kid, and think he's going to be vital to our success from here on-at least until the end of the season.

Sholas scoring record isn't exactly shite this season either, and we still have big Kev to bag them in.

Shola has always been the scapegoat but he's always tried, I just think he's a bit lethargic in his appearance/mannerisms.

I know I'll get shot down in flames, but regardless this is on par with the Hughton scenario. We need to all stick together and get behind the team.

I want him to retire here. Like someone said, he may be shit but he's our shit.

The whole fiasco where he almost moved to Ipswich should prove to anyone that God's will has bound Shola and this club together for all eternity.