Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  47s48 seconds ago

Hearing that #cpfc could have won the race to sign Shola Ameobi #wba

PARDS LOLLL

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Palace have had a great run since pardew left which makes him look good and we have dropped like a stone which makes him look great, shola will probably score a goal a game from now till the end of the season.

Pards and Shola against us next month could be embarrassing.

Aye, people are laughing now but they f***ing won't be when inevitably he scores past us, they win and they go above us.

Thanks a f***ing lot Ashley, you c***.

Pards and Shola against us next month could be embarrassing.

Aye, people are laughing now but they f***ing won't be when inevitably he scores past us, they win and they go above us.

Thanks a f***ing lot Ashley, you c***.

:lol: Everything is really falling into place for that game to be an absolute fucking nightmare. Can't wait.

I haven't been in this thread for ages, well since Shola left really. What's happening? :lol:

Shola left us and signed for a team in Turkey that couldn't get a vowel off Carroll vorderman, it didn't work out so they sent him on loan to a kebab shop on the big market and now pardew has sent an SOS to go and sit on the bench at palace.

Will score in a win against us.

Think I'd end it all if Pardew's Palace beat us with Shola grabbing the winner. Would there really be any point in continuing existence after that? I mean your life's fucked.