Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

A question:

Do you think Shola Ameobi is the worst striker in the NUFC squad?

I don't. Therefore he should not leave.

He should be the worst striker after this season though. And should leave then so I wouldnt get him a new contract.

But going by the way this club signs strikers he'll probably be 2nd choice in 2012/13.

Funny it's the fuckers that don't go to the games that want him to stay. I wish I could send you a tape of the WBA game.

It's really saying something about your fishing attempts when no-one within the Newcastle Online community is stupid enough to bite.

is this actually happening? He'll be 30 when this deal runs out, he can'barely play more than 3 games in a row, everyone else in that age bracket seems to be getting moved on, and hes not exactly been consistently excellent.

Is he ever gonna leave?

is this actually happening? He'll be 30 when this deal runs out, he can'barely play more than 3 games in a row, everyone else in that age bracket seems to be getting moved on, and hes not exactly been consistently excellent.

Is he ever gonna leave?

nope

Funny it's the fuckers that don't go to the games that want him to stay. I wish I could send you a tape of the WBA game.

It's really saying something about your fishing attempts when no-one within the Newcastle Online community is stupid enough to bite.

The irony of you replying.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A question:

I don't. Therefore he should not leave.

Doesn't mean he should stay though.

A question:

Yes. At least Lovenkrands looks likes he's doing something (in terms of giving a damn), even though the end product 95 % of the times are laughable whether he simply looses possession or does something Lovekrandsesque. On the other hand, Ameobi enters the field and takes a vacation, occasionally interrupted by some penalty, and when he scores, all is forgotten.

To move forward we really need to see the back of ameobi, harper, smith, lovekrands next summer at the latest, hanging on to any of them is a mistake, but if i had to pick one to keep it would be ameobi. Pisses on the mackems and a good shoulder to lean on for his brother, but whatever he's one I'd half it, extreme backup.

It will be another nail in the coffin of NUFC if that plank gets ANOTHER new fucking contract.

He's been shite since about 5 games into his pro career, and we keep giving him money and spouting the "this is the season for Shola" shite.

11 seasons

236 appearances (av of 22 per season due to his injury record)

48 goals (av of 4.37 per season due to him being shit)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nearly 1 goal per 3 games last season... not a bad record.

Do you want to keep Lovenkrands?

He is my least favorite of the strikers, but if we don't sign anyone, then yes, unfortunately I do.

He is my least favorite of the strikers, but if we don't sign anyone else, then yes, unfortunately I do.

FYP  :shifty:

I've been going since I'm 5. I've been a season ticket holder or around 10 years, and I want him to stay, so fuck off.

Shola may be frustratingly average, but he's Newcastle United and believe it or not he tries.  Furthermore, he is - without doubt, our second best striker, so until this useless fat cunt of a horrible pricking twat of a chairman fucks off, I'll stick with him over having fuck all else.

Thanks.