Are Mike and Del Boy Forgiven Now?

MyPalAl
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never before have a club owner and Chairman been so out of touch with the club's supporters.

We simply do not matter to Mike Ashley at all. He doesn't give a fuck what we think, what we do or what we want.

He knows exactly what we don't want, then does it.

I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do to excise the plague that is Mike Ashley from my club.

It's like watching a close, loved relative getting possessed by a pedophile and being forced to do his bidding.

We may as well lock this thread TBH.

They would literally have to give away free champagne pre-match, appoint Jose Mourinho and have playboy models dispensing blowjobs at half time to be forgiven after all this.

And even then you would be worried the champagne was Belgian or the girls had STDs.

When Keegan left Ashley was in the press saying 'I have listened. You want me out'

A few months later Llambias admitted 'we have made mistakes' and said they had learned from them.

Today they have come as close to repeating themselves as was possible in the circumstances.

Its absolutely astounding really. I thought the idea of him acting out of spite was ridiculous before, but what other explanation is there?

And as before, there is no hope of getting a semi-competent manager to join at this time of the season, to work with these clowns. And even if a half decent manager did take complete leave of their senses and sign a contract  to work for Ashley, we can also make a fairly good guess that they wouldnt be free to run the club the way they want anyway and once again it would all end in tears.

We may as well lock this thread TBH.

They would literally have to give away free champagne pre-match, appoint Jose Mourinho and have playboy models dispensing blowjobs at half time to be forgiven after all this.

And even then you would be worried the champagne was Belgian or the girls had STDs.

The only thing they could do that would go someway to making me forgive them is leave for good.

This IS good management as far as i am concerned.

Cant see the point of the emotional drivel beeing spouted here, stop crying into your handbags!

CH will get deluged by offers for his services, he has shown hes an excellent championship manager.

I am logging off now because continuing to read your posts will resulting in me typing myself into a three day ban.

This IS good management as far as i am concerned.

Cant see the point of the emotional drivel beeing spouted here, stop crying into your handbags!

CH will get deluged by offers for his services, he has shown hes an excellent championship manager.

Nice try dickhead. Jog on!

As long as he doesn't make any rash decisions (firing/hiring managers willy nilly) or sell any of our prize assets (Carroll etc.), then there's no reason why we can't make the best out of a bad situation.

Well, 50% right. But then the transfer window's shut at the moment...

Nothing would surprise me. Nothing.